cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webcams

N/A

Webcams

Dear PlusNet

Nice to see you moved okay - and nice to see my money i invest in your company is being well spent.

Just been watching CCS cam 1 for an hour - nice one!

Cheers

Andrew

p.s, can i have my Always On Deal cheaper next time? <wink>

4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Webcams

> Dear PlusNet
>
> Nice to see you moved okay - and nice to see my money i invest in your company is being well spent.
>
> Just been watching CCS cam 1 for an hour - nice one!
>
> Cheers
>
> Andrew
>
> p.s, can i have my Always On Deal cheaper next time? <wink>
>
>

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the comments, the new office has certainly been a big hit with the support team. We'll have to see what we can do about the always on account Smiley

Kind Regards,
Rob
--
| Robert Kelly.......................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support..................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +

N/A

Hi Robert,

Yes this would be my always on account that ( due to my work commitments) i can never seem to run all the time! LOL

Still, nice knowing i can log on when i like for aslong as i like and not worry. the view my usage dosen't work right ( missed out 2 12 hour blocks lastweek) but i guess on this account it dosen't really matter.

HOW can other ISP's do 168hr/week packages with a 2 hour cut off for £6,99 a month! - dodgy!

i like the 1:1 contention i get - and the fact you don't complain when i simultaniously upload/download for 12 hours a day Smiley

nce one

Cheers

Andres

N/A

>
> HOW can other ISP's do 168hr/week packages with a 2 hour cut off for £6,99 a month! - dodgy!

That's a good point. The ISP's that are offering packages similar to the price that you state are normally not in busines very long.

Our prices are realistic based on the rates that we have to pay BT for their Surfport product.

> i like the 1:1 contention i get - and the fact you don't complain when i simultaniously upload/download for 12 hours a day.

Exactly. You pay for the product and you are entitled to use it as you wish. Let the downloading begin Smiley

Best Regards,

Dave.

--
| David Watson. Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support. for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +
N/A

I am happy to pay - so what if i only rack up 20 hours a week - from midnight tonight i am really going 24/7 Smiley

Andrew