cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web server logs missing/intermitent

oliverb
Grafter

I've noticed recently that there don't seem to be a complete set of server logs in my logs folder, today many are empty files. Now I accept that in some cases the name in question probably wasn't hit, but in one case there will always be activity because of hits from an uptime monitoring service. None of the logfiles for that domain should have been empty.
3 REPLIES
lhorwath
Grafter

Hi there,

We have an open problem where a couple of accounts have some blank log files. I have added your username to this problem. FYI Problem (ID 16975)

regards

Luke
N/A

I assume this is the same problem as my webstats where most of february's and some of march's stats are missing, which is really annoying as I like to advertise my stats on my website but with a lot of the stats missing it makes it look like there was a 90% drop in visitors.

Cheers Chris
lhorwath
Grafter

Hi,

Unfortunately we are only able to recover stats for the last 5 days. Any stats that you have missing for February or early March will be lost. We do apologise for this inconvenience and we will endevour to offer a more reliable service in future.

kind regards

Luke