cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web mail?

N/A

Web mail?

Hi, I can see mails in the old webpage but not in the new webmail, whhy is this, do you not transfer the old details to the new interface? Shocked
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Web mail?

Note: webmail is no longer beta so all comments should be posted in customer feedback now.

Were you using POP3, if so do they appear if you use IMAP?

If so, it's a known problem where some email accounts are not showing old emails and PlusNet are still investigating why thsi is. For now using IMAP is the only way to see your old emails if you have this problem.
N/A

Webmail

Hi, I have also tried imap, but still cannot see messages in webmail.
Also have the details of mail boxes from the old webmail been transferred over to new interface.
Thanks Brian.
Community Veteran

Web mail?

They are not transfered, mail remains on the mail server where it has always been stored. Webmail just looks there (just like the old webmail did) and displays what it finds in your mailbox (or should do) and it is this that is not working for some people.

Are you sure there is email in your mailbox?

Or are you talking about emails you moved to seperate folders in the old webmail system (which used IMAP). If so I don't know if the folders and contents were transfered over from the old system and if they were, they would only be visible if you used the IMAP interface.
N/A

Webmail

I am talking about the mail I can see in the old webmail page, I have not moved any mail to other folders nor deleted any, but using the new webmail I cannot see any mail.
Brian
Community Veteran

Web mail?

Please raise a contact us ticket explaining the problem so PlusNet can investigate.