cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web mail time outs

Nick_Russell
Grafter

Web mail time outs

The problem of timeouts seems to have returned. Is anyone else finding this? Webmail opens up OK and emails can be viewed. When I select another POP3 account this also opens up OK. If I do a "send/receive" inbox is refreshed OK but if I go to another application or minimise and then immediately maximise as soon as I "send/receive" I get time out error.

This occurs on my plus account and also on other POP3 accounts. It occurs at home and in the office.

I know there was a problem with time outs and this was resolved but I have now been finding this again since last Friday (22 October)
2 REPLIES
amcbride
Grafter

Web mail time outs

Time outs for me on Pop3 have still been happening to me since the so called fix as well. Raised it as a ticket and got a reply back suggesting I go to tutorial on how to set up pop3!!!

So haven`t continued as I have to just receive post again and email usually comes 2nd time. This happens on a daily basis.This only happens with plus.com email all other email arrives in my mail box first time (that includes virgin/worldonline/supanet). I still think there is a problem with plus net mail servers.
Nick_Russell
Grafter

Web mail time outs

hmmmm.....I also raised ticket and was told it could be a firewall or anti-virus problem!!! Needless to say it wasn't, and I got the same problem from my office and home PC.

I think "someone" should acknowledge the webmail system is still not stable?