Web mail crawling

Come on Plusnet, get it sorted.

It's destroying my small business.

Phil
JonathanW
Grafter

Web mail crawling

Hi,

You can still use your regular email client in order to access your email, as it's only the webmail front end that is suffering from these issues.

For regular access, I would always recommend using a PC based client, rather than webmail.
N/A

webmail

webmail is still down, and it was unavailable yesterday

i don't think plusnet should offer this webmail feature if all they are going to say when it goes wrong is - use a pc based client

hopefully it will be sorted soon, and no data will have been lost
N/A

Webmail in Intensive Care.

:My fellow Americans...oops, Shockedops: I mean Webmail users...I regret to inform you all that, a few minutes ago, Webmail died (at least on my computer).
Let us bow our heads and observe one minute's silence.
A Book of Condolence will be placed outside of No.10 Downing Street for all who wish to sign a word of sympathy.
P.S. HOORAY...I have just been informed that a clone of a previously healthy Webmail is, at this very moment, being brought from its secure Fallout Shelter location and will, hopefully, be successfully applied very soon. Have a nice day. :lol:
N/A

Web mail crawling

Hi,

You can still use your regular email client in order to access your email, as it's only the webmail front end that is suffering from these issues.

For regular access, I would always recommend using a PC based client, rather than webmail.

Webmail is one of the criteria I needed when signing up for an isp. I need access to my email when abroad either on work or on holiday and it isn't always possible to have my laptop or pda available, not to mention the convenience of having all your existing mail in a single location!
N/A

Web mail crawling

hurrah! - it's working again

many thanks
N/A

Web mail crawling

oh dear, I spoke too soon and got too excited about seeing my inbox actually load. Sad
N/A

Web mail crawling

There does seem to be a very slight problem with it...
N/A

Web mail crawling

I think............it's working
N/A

Web mail crawling

It seems to be working now.....