cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Stats

N/A

Web Stats

Hi,

Just wondering if someone can tell me what the "web stats" section is for, and how I get it working as it just says I need to upgrade my account (I am on ADSL homesurf now).

Only interested as I am planning on selling something and have put some info on my webspace, and I would like to know how many hits I have had... can you do this with web stats? or do I need something else?

Sorry for appearing a bit thick, that's what you get with us older users, you know.

Cheers

Ade
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Web Stats

Take a look at: http://cgi.tutorialsteam.plus.com/webalizer/www and click on one of the month links. It shows what webstats would look like if you had them. The webstats page would also allow you to view something similar for your webspace if it was available. Webstats are website statistics and shows access info related to your website.

There are also 2 tutorials that explain what they are. One for webalizer - which PlusNet use, and one for awstats - an alternative.

However, it is not available as part of the Homesurf package. You need to be on ADSL home or higher package before they are available. I don't know if broadband lite has them or not though.
csogilvie
Grafter

Web Stats

Broadband Lite has the same features as ADSL Home, so I would guess it has them.
N/A

Web Stats

Thanks for the quick replies guys... at least I know why they are not available now.

Cheers

Ade
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Web Stats

Hi,

Just to confirm Broadband Lite does come with webstats included.