cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Mail - out of office

N/A

Web Mail - out of office

Based on the idea that if I keep pushing this someone will either tell me to go away or I may get an answer............ Shocked

Is it possible to establish an "out of office" response to webmail? This would mean that people like me who - over Christmas for example - do not collect their email via pop 3 client because we are all on holiday and sipping sherry. The emails that come when we are away would be at least acknowledged by an out of office reply that we could set up on webmail before we turn our machines off. Just a thought................. :idea:
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Web Mail - out of office

Webmail does not offer an out of office feature and the chances of it happening are going to be pretty unlikely as PlusNet do not actually develop or write the webmail software.

This has also been asjked for previously. The most recent time was here.
N/A

Web Mail - out of office

OK at least i pushed the door. However, as PN are the client - in this respect - for the webmail software why can't the coders of the supply company not write in an improvement function?
N/A

Web Mail - out of office

seems like a good idea to me.. and not something I would envisage as being a difficult feature to develop