cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Mail 'move to folder'

LastRoMan
Grafter

I am experiencing a problem with moving my items in Webmail from INBOX to Pending folder. I checked the boxes on the left, selected Pending and clicked Move to - but was returned to the same window of my INBOX with all items still in place and the check boxes cleared. I tried this 3 times before giving up.

As this is not to my mind a high priority I have not raised a ticket on it. Should I have?

Cheers,

Conrad :?:
4 REPLIES
Ianwild
Grafter

If you could that would be great.

I'm not really in a position where I can investigate individual issues like this, but if you raise it and it still doesn't get fixe you can post the ticket number and give me an excuse to shout at someone :twisted:

I should mention that a slightly valid response here could be "We are getting a new release of webmail soon, and fixing this would delay that", however because we don't yet have a date for the new system (Which means it's months away), this isn't a repsonse I would approve of!

Regards,
LastRoMan
Grafter

Thanks Ian I will do that. And thanks for the further comment!
Wink
LastRoMan
Grafter

Just for the record they did give the response you expected! And I was able to bounce it back for something more useful,
Thanks - though they have not sorted it out yet - maybe my misunderstanding of the system ie. Mailboxes, Webmail, Primary mail etc,

Thanks nevertheless Wink
N/A

I have exactly the same problem with the "move to" and "copy to" in web mail. Because I didn't use it that much, I have deleted the other folders I had set up.
I havn't bothered raising the issue as a ticket because it wasn't a high priority with me.