cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We may have a moan, but .....

Simon_M
Grafter

We may have a moan, but .....

.... sometimes it pays to look at the alternatives. We all have our issues with the service from time to time & some may wish they had never heard of MaxDSL, but at least with Plusnet you have at least heard of it.

Have a look at this
http://www.techworld.com/blogs/index.cfm?blogid=12&entryid=354
Note that the author is an industry commentator, not your average dis-interested user.

Amazing, isn't it.

Maybe his upgrade offer got lost in his spam filter & he isn't typical, but imagine the outcry on here if longstanding customers discovered that new customers were getting 'up to 8Mb/s' connections & they were still stuck on their 512 Kb/s & no one had told them they could upgrade.

(& before the trolls jump in - yes, some people do wish they had never heard of MaxDSL, but for the vast majority, it's been fine)
1 REPLY
Community Veteran

Re: We may have a moan, but .....

imagine the outcry on here if longstanding customers discovered that new customers were getting 'up to 8Mb/s' connections & they were still stuck on their 512 Kb/s & no one had told them they could upgrade.

I would imagine that would be similar to the outcry if long standing customers discovered they were being charged £39.99 for the same connection as new customers were getting for £21.99 (but with a differing usage allowance that they were not using anyway) and nobody had told them they could downgrade.

Wink

I have to say though, the information Ive read on here about MAX etc has been very very useful, indeed if it werent for these forums and the support guys, my knowledge of MaxDSL etc would be somewhat less than it is now. Yes we may have a moan, but at least we have a board to moan on, and an ISP that gives us the information needed to be able to discuss the products. Others are just stuck with email support (or lack thereof) and no possibility of having the open discussions we have here.