cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wave, wave, CS! (Question no. 20129271)

Community Veteran

I was asked by CS to log in to BT Testing and then to ring CS so they could let BT know I was logged in.

When I did this, I got the message that call waiting times are in excess of one hour, so I left a message on my ticket that I had done what they'd asked me to, as I couldn't hang on the phone for over an hour.

Not sure if anyone has seen my reply on the ticket and so if BT know I'm logged in (posting this via free dial-up).
Plusnet user since November 2003
Currently on Unlimited Fibre Extra and Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls
4 REPLIES
James
Grafter

Thanks for that. I've informed BT that you are now logged into the test domain. As soon as we hear back from them, we'll update your ticket.
Community Veteran

Well, with all the overnight and continuing rain there have been plenty of disconnections happening since I logged in to BT Testing. Lets hope they are monitoring it their end!

My husband was none too pleased at not being able to send emails last night. I got my Mac's firewall set for him to browse, sharing my connection via wireless, but I couldn't keep up with opening ports for him to email! Haven't got a more configurable firewall on this Mac, just the very basic one that comes with the system, as the router is more than adequate for Broadband. It's quite scary seeing how many access attempts there are on dial-up.
Community Veteran

Can someone please let me know if it will be OK to log back in to PlusNet broadband? I haven't had a reply on my fault ticket telling me I can, only a message that it's being escalated for further monitoring but I don't know if the monitoring is by PlusNet or BT.

It looks as though my connection might have been disconnected from BT Testing at just before 1.00pm; the router is synched at a reasonable speed but not connected to anything, with the log showing LCP down at 12.56pm and no activity after that.

I'll log out of dial-up and see if I can connect to BT again and if not then I'll try connecting to PlusNet. Hope that will be OK. If not, please someone let me know pdq!
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

It's OK to connect on your own login now, I've replied to your ticket with some more details.