cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watchdog

N/A

Watchdog

Sod it let just report Forc9 to Watchdog for bad really bad coustomer service it's unreal i was on hold for 5 hours forgot i rag them up lol and still did't get to speak to any 1 lol

And this crap ticket service thay have i have posted 3 tickets and thay have closed them down with no reply just can't get in touch whth them. Mybe it would be easyer to driver to the offices and talk to them there proberly cheaper lol

If watchgog gets involved thay will move to sort things out coz i really don't think that people work at f9 offices. it was bad before thay went with Bloody Tiscaly now things have just gone tits up with force9 lol

Chris
20 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

Watchdog

We're aware that support isn't as swift as it could be at the moment, but I've never heard of anyone sitting on hold for five hours on one call. This sounds more like a system error than anything else, and I'd ask if you could provided the time and date that you made the call so that we can check the logs and ensure there's no fault.

As for your questions, I've had a look through your account and haven't been able to find three questions raised through to the CSC that haven't been responded to and have simply been closed. The only possible examples are an automated account change and a Max request raised through.
N/A

Watchdog

We're aware that support isn't as swift as it could be at the moment

Jon

If you are aware, and I believe that this has been known for sometime, what is being implemented to relieve the situation please.

I accept no one should be hanging on for 5 hours as reported and you should be able to check on that, but not to have someone to answer a phone is really not acceptable. You can get through to other companies with worse records than F9/Pnet and talk to a person, this gives the user confidence again with the company. But from reading the forums it appears that F9/Pnet have either staff/cash flow problems or both and therefore hide behind an automated system.

I am sure that F9/Pnet are attempting to rectify the situation but it appears that it is only an attempt not a solution.

Jack
N/A

Watchdog

We're aware that support isn't as swift as it could be at the moment, but I've never heard of anyone sitting on hold for five hours on one call. This sounds more like a system error than anything else, and I'd ask if you could provided the time and date that you made the call so that we can check the logs and ensure there's no fault.

As for your questions, I've had a look through your account and haven't been able to find three questions raised through to the CSC that haven't been responded to and have simply been closed. The only possible examples are an automated account change and a Max request raised through.

I have flagged comments on the ticket service and this is the kind of response I have come to expect back from force9. No Apology, no firm response on how you’re going to improve things. If you want to keep your customers I suggest you act fast chaps as to be honest I found things with freeserve bad when they were alive for support but you have taken things recently to a whole new level. I have never met any company with such disregard for customer’s complaints. If you think your providing a premier service like your tariffs suggest (your expensive now to say the least!) you live in cloud (force) 9!

PS I’m another customer that’s been with you for many years that left last night!
JonathanW
Grafter

Watchdog

We're working on putting together a comprehensive update on the current status of the support centre and what we're doing to improve the situation and ensure that we get support back to where it should be.
N/A

Watchdog

So is this a offical Apology from force 9? All corresponance on the site and in any msg's that I have ever recieved are always missing two small words. "I'm Sorry" No matter if this is just from a customer adviser or from a high level as one of the many centre service managers. Force 9 are very good at providing technical explainations on what there problems are, but when it comes down to it Joe Bloggs doesnt need to know the in's and out's to the problem. He needs to be assured that he is valued and that "force9" are responcible for his problems and that your very sorry that your doing your up most to resolve the problem. Force9 have only replied to a hand full of posts on the forum. Non to me appear very personal and seem to question your customers judgement on what service they are recieving. The only judgement you should be questioning is why do they put up with the poor service/handling of the number of problem and why do they stick with you.
N/A

Watchdog

I have also had terrible service I keep getting constant disconnects and when I raised this issue with F9 it took them several days to reply. I still have not got the problem resolved and to be honest I don’t want to waste my time contacting F9 again as nothing ever gets done. They just try and put the blame on my filters or router which is just not the case. I am seriously considering moving over to another provider. As for the user being on hold for 5 hours I can believe it as I have never managed to get through on phone support. As clioboy states an apology is well overdue.
N/A

Watchdog

We're working on putting together a comprehensive update on the current status of the support centre and what we're doing to improve the situation and ensure that we get support back to where it should be.

Unless you're writing a book putting together an update should take you about as much time as it took to post this message. Updates are usually a few paragraphs.

If it takes longer it presumably means that you don't know what to write. And that in turn presumably means that you don't know what to do. And in turn that probably means that you're not doing anything or at any rate not much.

This isn't a dig at you personally by the way. Wink It's only to point out that this sort of comment (about improving things) has been made now times without number over the last umpteen weeks and with absolutely no sign of improvement whatever. Reports of endless time on the phone and unanswered tickets are on the up according to the Users Group postings.
JonathanW
Grafter

Watchdog

This isn't the usual kind of update though, its not just a case of putting out a message saying We're doing X, Y and Z, because doing F didn't improve things enough. Its the kind of update where we want to provide as much information as possible.

For reference, you can find the previous update here for an idea of what I'm talking about. Similarly, with the email update that we sent out around the 24th and 25th of July.

Its not my place to make an official apology here in the forums, unless there's anything in particular that I've done that people feel warrant an apology. I mean, there was the incident with the beer, but I don't think me drinking it all warrants an apology. I couldn't comment on the contents of the intended update, as I'm not responsible for writing it, but I'm sure the people who are working on it will include anything they feel is appropriate.
N/A

Watchdog

Jon

Looked at that report you mention and that was on the 18th July which states "we are well on our way". It is now 10th August almost a month later and you are saying it is still the same, "we are well on our way" is that supposed to be an improvement has been achieved or is there still a problem.

Jack
N/A

Watchdog

Hi Jon,

Simple question really - why did you change support in the first place. It was working fine before, I never had any problems ringing someone, getting thru, getting an answer until this new system was put in place. Why don't you just realise that a huge majority of your customers are up in arms about this change and are threatening and/or leaving F9 at an alarming rate.

In short, you tried to fix something that wasn't broken. Why?
N/A

Watchdog

This isn't the usual kind of update though, its not just a case of putting out a message saying We're doing X, Y and Z, because doing F didn't improve things enough. Its the kind of update where we want to provide as much information as possible.

For reference, you can find the previous update here for an idea of what I'm talking about. Similarly, with the email update that we sent out around the 24th and 25th of July.

Its not my place to make an official apology here in the forums, unless there's anything in particular that I've done that people feel warrant an apology. I mean, there was the incident with the beer, but I don't think me drinking it all warrants an apology. I couldn't comment on the contents of the intended update, as I'm not responsible for writing it, but I'm sure the people who are working on it will include anything they feel is appropriate.

Outstanding, I assume your an employee of Force 9 and you feel its not your place to make such an apology. To offer even a small gesture would make all the difference which im my opinion is where things are wrong with Force9. Your a representative for force9 on these forums and as I cant see anyone else posting so I can't help but feel that its your responsibility to at least get someone who can speak on behalf of the company you work for. Its too late for me as I don't feel there is anything force9 can offer me to make me reconsider my move but there are still other potential customers and current who read these forums. They have the same issues as I have had with your service. I have had a great deal of previous experience working in the IT customer service industry and appreciate how hard it can be to get everything right. But I did know the basics of accepting when we did things wrong which will happen. Its putting things right and making sure the customer's experience is made right that matters....
N/A

Watchdog

You advised it’s not your place to make an official apology and yet you feel its ok to make a joke about peoples concerns. I really don’t understand what beer has to do with anything unless you drank it all before you made those comments. I suggest you get someone who can answer our comments constructively and who is in the position to make an apology.
N/A

Watchdog

I said:
This isn't a dig at you personally by the way. Wink It's only to point out that this sort of comment (about improving things) has been made now times without number over the last umpteen weeks and with absolutely no sign of improvement whatever. Reports of endless time on the phone and unanswered tickets are on the up according to the Users Group postings.

and you (jwhiting) replied:
....I mean, there was the incident with the beer, but I don't think me drinking it all warrants an apology. I couldn't comment on the contents of the intended update, as I'm not responsible for writing it, but I'm sure the people who are working on it will include anything they feel is appropriate.

This kind of casual attitude to a major problem with CS is absolutely typical of Force9's current attitude to its customers. Couldn't care less. Stuff you - just give us your money.

The last update you mention says in conclusion:
We have made good progress in reducing support backlogs, and as a result response times for questions are improving

Nothing of the kind. This was nearly a month ago. Support times are still bad and worsening. Phone support is still bad and not improving. This kind of attitude just lets everyone know what chances there are of things ever ever improving. Look at the posts here and on the Users Group. Do you really not care at all?
N/A

Watchdog

Come on boys and girls F9 do offer one very good service taking payment on time.

I have never waited 3 days for them to take my direct debit!!!

Jill