cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was The Question Too Hard?

N/A

I hope to complete my migration tomorrow (yay!) so I raised this ticket:

My migration is due to be completed tomorrow (Thursday 17/11/05).

Can you confirm I owe you no further payments now or in the future?

PN Reply:
Your account will maintain billing until migration has completed. Your account will remain active on our systems until your migration completes. If you're worried about future payments, respond ticket once you know that you have successfully migrated and we will verify this with BT.

Regards,

Hmmm... not what I asked. Let's try again:
You seem mistaken. I'm not worried about future payments. I know I don't owe you any more but I asked you to confirm this - so that I have a copy of your reply for my records.

As far as the migration is concerned, as and when it is complete (hopefully tomorrow) then I won't be returning to send any tickets. You can confirm the migration with BT if you wish (I and my new ISP will know it's complete and that's all that matters to me).

PN Reply:
OK, I'm passing the ticket back to you to close. Godd luck with your new ISP.

Regards,

Alrighty then... let's give it one more try shall we?
Thank you for the good luck wishes but why on Earth would I want to close the ticket when you haven't answered my question?

Can you confirm I will have no further payments owing to PN after my migration (hopefully) tomorrow?

Regards etc.

Awaiting reply. Somehow I think they'll let the clock run out! :roll:
6 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

Hi,

Take a look at your ticket on link:Contact Us, as I've added a response on there for you.
chymorva
Grafter

The simple answer to your question is "No". PN gave their reasons for this in their answer but just didn't put the word "No" in front of it.
N/A

Well I wouldn't have posted the names of responding CS staff but you've made it obvious now :lol:

Thank you. That's all I wanted - and the answer is correct too Wink

EDIT: I wouldn't often say this but feel free to lock (or even remove) this thread. Thanks!
Community Veteran

We don't remove threads unless there is a real need. But for the sake of the other users of the forum would you care to eleberate on the response you got. Obviously as far as you're concerned you've got the issue resolved, which is good, but this is a forum and you've posted the start of your issue for all to see and its always nice to see closure on an issue (unless of course it holds specific personal information).

Chris
N/A

Sure. I don't have a problem with that.

Before I do that though I would say that I have already said in my opening post that I knew I owed PN nothing and only wanted it from them for my own records.

So, without further ado, Mr Whiting's reply:
Looking at your next invoice date, and the date you raised your initial cancelation request, there should be no further payments to be made.

Regards,

In fact, my last post suggested that I had received a satisfactory response (although he does use the words 'should be' rather than 'will be').

I suppose the outstanding question ought to be, why couldn't somebody else have said that in the first place? :roll:
Community Veteran

In that case, yes all fair enough and yes it would have been easier all round for the customer and for them to have not beated around the bush, but thats just my opinion.

Chris