cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want a broadband 96kbps ???

N/A

Yes, it's true. I'm getting 96kbps plusnet broadband :? . Has anyone got one like mine ? :lol: Please read through my mail to plusnet customer care.

Dear Officer,

Please investigate the speed of my plusnet broadband on very urgent basis. Even dial up connections provide 256 kbps & I'm getting 96 kbps. There is something seriously wrong and I'm not a software wizard. I have tried whatever has been advised, but in vain. It is entirely the responsibility of the broadband provider to ensure that costomers get a descent speed.

Your company doesn't have the sales line & relies entirely on satisfied customers to refer their friends. I have also been recommended by my brother. Here your reputation is at stake. To justify your reputation you need to send your engineer asap and resolve the problem. If you cannot do this , take moral responsibilty for technical failure and cancel my connection paying back all the charges made so far.

I'm sending a copy of this mail to consumer forum and intent to propogate this mail in all ADSL forums if my problem is not solved. Just imagine how much damage it causes to your reputation. If the problem still is not resolved, I'll be planning to sue your company in the consumer court for all the mental trauma you have been causing.

Hope better sense prevails.

Regards

Dr Arun Manikanti :?

Moderators note by John (johnessex) BB tags removed from the title as they won't work there
6 REPLIES
shellsong
Grafter

Actually dialup gives a max of 56Kbps but your problem still warrants sorting since you are getting much less than what BT consider acceptable for broadband.

You cannot get more than your line is capable of sustaining but PlusNet should be helping you to achieve what it is capable of.

Do you know what your present line statistics are from your modem/router? Maybe members of the community can help sort out what's wrong if you can tell us what your circumstances are
N/A

mental trauma? Cheesy Childish anyone?
N/A

@corryhome.

If your remark is directed at the OP then I'd appreciate it if you refrained from such comments.

If you have nothing to contribute which offers help or assistance to the poster, then it might be an idea not to remark.

The OP clearly has a genuine issue and concern and has turned to the community for help. it owuld be great if this community could provide it.
N/A

I'd be willing to help if he sorted his attitude out/didn't cross post.
vic_newey
Grafter

I
The OP clearly has a genuine issue and concern and has turned to the community for help. it owuld be great if this community could provide it.

Lots of posters have genuine issues etc. but don't make threats in this manner.

Personally I would ask the OP to resubmit a request to this forum in a more reasonable manner & then he will probably get a barrage of friendly & helpful advice
N/A

Point taken guys.

I hadnt seen the other posts.

I'll deal with that seperatley and accept my apologies for jumping.

To the Op. Do not cross post. Despite being against the rules, it helps no-one and causes duplication and confusion.

Thread locked.