cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanna know every F9members email addy and how much they pay!

N/A

Thanks for the 3.5gig email that provided me with F9 members email addresses and their monthly subscription.............

How the hell did that happen, I dont want 1000's of people knowing my email addy and suncription/package details, fookin hell the email addys could now be past on the spammers and even worse things.... Im going to read my T & C's about this as im sure you'll have breached something....privacyHuhHuh?

Nubs Evil
14 REPLIES
N/A

N/A

I got one too. It was only 3.5MB though, not 3.5GB.
N/A

Cheers for the link, :lol: yea your right, my work email says 3,500,000---->MB im a nub but the fact still remains :twisted:
N/A

I was one of the people whose f9 account was disclosed to 1,800 people and I am very annoyed, I know at least 3 people this happened to, and we are demanding compensation! f9 get your act together!!!!!!!!!
emma
N/A

I was one of the people whose f9 account was disclosed to 1,800 people and I am very annoyed, I know at least 3 people this happened to, and we are demanding compensation! f9 get your act together!!!!!!!!!
emma

I'd be impressed if you got compensation as this seems to be something that doesn't really exist.
Usually its because they have no service gurantee, but it could be interesting to see how they deal with this as its personal information, leading to problems with the data protection act.
N/A

:shock: :shock: :shock: my account info has been sent out to 1,800 people :shock: . thats not good.
N/A

I know that if I were to be affected I'd consider threatening F9 with legal action... its these common 'human errors' which are undermining the company. Messing up the cgi webspace here, deleting email there, and now another blunder...

All I know is I'm 99.99% off to sky broadband when they launch the product. Exchange is ready and I'm pretty much there...

L
N/A

Hi

Can someone who recieved this email, frwd it on to me...I have tried to raise a compliant but theyve told me they wont and that i should take legal advice!!!!...like sc**w u we dont care...lets give out your bank details aswell what do we care

Ta Nik

frwd it to me at nick.icke@norfolk.gov.uk
astarsolutions
Grafter

Can someone who recieved this email, frwd it on to me...

Am I the only person that finds this ridiculous.

Why do you want it?
N/A

Can someone who recieved this email, frwd it on to me...

Am I the only person that finds this ridiculous.

Why do you want it?

No Arthur it is now getting completely out of hand. Let f9 get on with the current problems.
astarsolutions
Grafter

it is now getting completely out of hand

What is?

Let f9 get on with the current problems.

What current problems?

I thought this particular issue was over; those people who were really annoyed left and/or filed an official complaint with F9 and/or the DPC and everyone else got on with life,
after all there hasn't been anything mentioned on it in the forum for over a week.
N/A

I'm surprised they've got that many customers left to send the details out!!
N/A

Arthur

Did you not read my postHuh

They have refused to let me make a complaint, they have asked me to told me to take legal advice. As someone who has very close dealings with the legal profession i know that all evidence adds to your case. Its not the fact that they give out my details, its the WE DONT GIVE A **** attitude that i get back from this company when i try to issue any matter with them.

Since June ive been gettin random disconnects...abysmal performance...they messed up a house move, yet i get very poor response and no help from support tickets
astarsolutions
Grafter

They have refused to let me make a complaint

So I assume you have written to the F9/Plusnet Data Protection Officer, what kind of reply did you get?