cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanadoo LLU

N/A

Wanadoo LLU

I have just checked on samknows.com and it says Wanadoo LLU will be available on my exchange by the 30th September 2006. Does this mean plusnet will move me onto LLU as Wanadoo have enabled it at my exchange :?
Also what is LLU like compared to ADSL, do I need a different router etc.

Thanks, Sam
23 REPLIES
James
Grafter

Wanadoo LLU

We're not using Wanadoo as an LLU supplier. This just means that Wanadoo are installing their kit in that exchange.
N/A

Wanadoo LLU

Which LLU supplier are you using ?
James
Grafter

Wanadoo LLU

Have you not been reading these forums? Wink

We use Tiscali Wholesale.
Laugh
Grafter

Wanadoo LLU

Oh God! :shock: Now you've done it James!

Get your tickets here! Tickets for sale ! Get your tickets here !

James is opening Pandora's Box!

Get your tickets here! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Full quote of preceding post removed as per the Link:rules
N/A

Wanadoo LLU

Ahh right.
Hmm not sure if I want to be put into the hands of tiscalli when its available on my exchange.
James
Grafter

Wanadoo LLU

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Wanadoo LLU

From what I've read here, if you value your internet connection - I'd opt out now Cheesy
N/A

Wanadoo LLU

http://trials.plus.net

James: you know what would be interesting to see (but I doubt it can be done) given the apparent paranoia about Tiscali and the seeming inability to differentiate between Tiscali the ISP and I believe it is Tiscali the wholesaler or who ever it is that just supplies the equipment in the exchanges: is the number of people changed to LLU and the number of problems notified to Plusnet (for example loss of connection etc) expressed as a percentage and then the same figures for MaxDSL to see how they compare....... would I be far wrong in guessing that compared to the MaxDSL roll out the problem figures for LLU is a very small percentage of customers moved?
James
Grafter

Wanadoo LLU

Last week we sent 117 faults to Tiscali. 35 were faults at their end. 7 were third party. 75 were either equipment setting problems, or no fault was found.
N/A

Wanadoo LLU

Thanks James...... unless I am missing something that does not sound like too bad a track record

Can you get them to do my exchange ASAP :-) (I won't hold my breath)

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Full quote of peceding post removed as per the Link:rules
N/A

Wanadoo LLU

if you value your internet connection - I'd opt out now

Hmm.. lower levels of "central" contention compared to BTW - I'd rather opt in, thanks Smiley
James
Grafter

Wanadoo LLU

Nope, fault numbers aren't that bad currently, however response times are currently upto 5 days. Tiscali are currently 10 days through a 3 week training programme to bring in a number of new staff, which should cut down the response times dramatically.
N/A

Wanadoo LLU

@ gotdsl
So would I: but given my location I doubt LLU will ever be seen in my neck of the woods.
N/A

Wanadoo LLU

Will every exchange have tiscali on it because i'm waiting to be upgraded to 8mb but i'm not going to tiscali,i came from tiscali to plusnet Evil i'll migrate if i have to move to tiscali.Just been on samknows.com and it says tiscali llu not available Cheesy so do you think i'm safe?