cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wait.......50p?

N/A

Wait.......50p?

Woohoo I can finally have a good Christmas.....for getting Plusnet a new customer who will pay them hundreds of pounds a year i have got a 50p discount....

You'll all have to excuse me while i go buy my new Aston

Tongue
11 REPLIES
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 5

Wait.......50p?

They all build up. I've got 4 referals now. £2 off each month doesn't sound much, but it's an extra pint (well not quite!!!) of beer each month! Cheesy

Phil
Superuser
Superuser

Wait.......50p?

Sould say aswell, it's 50p more than you'd get with most companies for getting them another customer.

Phil
N/A

Wait.......50p?

True, but i have no mates Tongue
N/A

Wait.......50p?

just sent two recommendations, strange how they're both to people on AOL who are dissatisfied, as I was....
Superuser
Superuser

Wait.......50p?

Now what you want to do is talk a few people into SDSL 2Mb. At £5.50 a month, you wouldn't need to worry too much about your internet bill!

Referal Values

edit: sort url to stop it braking the formatting!!!

Phil
N/A

Here it comes

So that's Billy shadowbane, then...:lol:

My one referral lasted a few days, but was swept away in the great "Broadband Plus FTP debacle" of 2005.

I guess that makes me Billy ske1fr...:shock:
Community Veteran

Wait.......50p?

lol. I'm trying to persuade a relative to sign up for broadband (they are still on dailup atm) I tried to get my Aunt to switch over from Tiscali; but no such luck she went for another annual contract with them on a cheaper product.

Oh; well maybe I can sort her sync problems next week ( I reckon it's dodgy filters)...

If not; I wish her good luck with Tiscali CS!
N/A

Wait.......50p?

I tried to get my Aunt to switch over from Tiscali; but no such luck she went for another annual contract with them on a cheaper product.

Some people like certainty and familiar things. If you knew how many times I tried to write something PC for that sentence and failed...
Community Veteran

Wait.......50p?

I've done quite nicely out of the refferal system, I get more or less a free ADSL account and a free 4.99 FRIACO account. Some months I pay a bit and some months they pay me. I've just had a windfall of about £70 of refferals from cheque paid accounts which are dealt with manually from the last year, which was a nice Xmas bonus. So yes refferals all add up and if you don't want em I'll have em Smiley

Chris
Community Veteran

Wait.......50p?

I can't find anyone who wants to move ISP and all my mates are on DSL so I have no-one to purusade to upgrade from Dial-Up!

Need to find more mates! Cheesy
N/A

Wait.......50p?

ooooh you just reminded me, another two to make referrals to ....