cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WTF F9 does it again, online gaming a thing of the past!!!!!

N/A

WHY O WHY O WHY

Well thanks alot F9 and your carboot sale broadband crappy package. I online game everyday, I play in a league on counterstrike source, until recently things have been fine and dandy. Then came the lag spikes, then came the daily routine of having to reboot every fookin day due to ping shooting to 600-1000, NOWWWWWWWWW TONIGHT I CANT EVEN GODDAMN PLAY is soo annoying too, the only reason im still with F9 is my frickin commitment to the online gaming community im part of.

I load up CSS, i log on to my favourite public server and my ping is very high, hmmm then it totally lags out, once is acceptable then again and again and again and again!!!! and again and again and again and again!!! yes you've guessed and AGAINNNNNNN. unplayable , the game sticks and fooks up. Im an online gaming enstusiast(cant spell it), whats the point in my crap f9 package now if i cant online game, DL or wipe my ass......Nothing. Tomoz im cancelling my sh1tty package.

Anyone every tried playing CSS via 56k well trust me its probably better then the p1ss poor f9 ballacks i am using now.

Sorry if this this is strong but im sick and tired being raped and robbed by F9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil
16 REPLIES
astarsolutions
Grafter

Out of curiosity what router or modem are you using?
N/A

Voyager 105, the one I have had with several BB packages
ed
Grafter

Did you reach your max peak bandwidth limit?

You get 128kbps if you do :shock:
N/A

No, the monthly thingy has just been reset too so i'd be shocked if i'd used 10g already this month :twisted:
N/A

Did you get a message about using bad language in the forumsHuh
N/A

Nope, chance would be a fine thing as I need a human member of F9 to speak to.

Im trying to cancel my F9 contract but am having problems contacting them, the phone number is always engaged and the portal never lets me subimt my cancellation request Cry
N/A

Interesting, I posted a reply to saying cancel the Direct Debit...

Been removedHuh?
ed
Grafter

I agree it is killing online gaming.

I reached the 15gb limit today, dowload speed has dropped to 512kbps (dunno about upload being cut, can F9 confirm?) but I guess it has been cut going upstream also as all my players are complaining of lag and leaving and I used to run it at 512kbps some years ago.

I'm looking for a new ISP like everyone else.
N/A

Same again tonight absolute b@llacks service. Might get free dial up as its probably more reliable.

F9 staff who read this forum, what do u do about our comments? do u read them, make a comment then forget about them ? or do u use our comments in a positive way, take note of the problems and try to solve them? u know feedback. Most people try ringin u and give up due to the 45mins waiting times, the forum has a fountain of problems/feedback/suggestions/complaints. U only seem to answer certain threads too. Why if our gaming suffering, u seem to kick your customers when they are down, throw sand in their faces and stick satl in their wounds. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY fook me I go out of my way to help people where I work, come on help us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U must be worried that lately the service your customers are receiving is diabolical and we've been shafted and raped from a sexy unlimited package to a medioca pile of sh1t.
N/A

Another Happy Customer, :shock:
Not that F9 give an excrement!!!
N/A

Recently my online gaming has become extremely laggy also.. It is really annoying me!

Also, I have just checked the VMBBU tool and it says i have downloaded about 3.5gb and has added a "Level 1" thing, meaning my speeds will be lower?! And if i go any higher, the speeds will go lower still! Thats f**king rediculas...
N/A

Yea totally p1sh poor really, F9 is now longer good for newsgroups, gaming & P2P. Can someone tell me what they are good for? :lol:
ed
Grafter

Its not like you can run a gaming service off peak coz people want to come home from school/work at 4pm and go to sleep at 12pm so u cant use it off peak!

I'm looking to maybe moving to Bulldog or FastHosts as they seem to still be offering an Unlimited service although it is a bit more expensive than F9s variable speed fair use service :/

I dont know im in two minds, I've invested over 8 years with F9 I might give it another month and see if they can sort out a gaming solution.
N/A

Yea i've done 2.5gig in peak time on online gaming this month and I aint even been playing it that much :lol: I usually play every night when I come home from work but the last couple of weeks i've been very busy. Im off on the portal to find out how to cancel mi contract.

Until about 2mths ago F9 were fantastic, there they chopped and chopped then mixed a bit of rubbishness and produced crap. I feel sorry for the customer service staff they have, they must be well stressed.