Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHat happened to my order ?

mcclim
Grafter

Help,

I ordered broadband and it was to be activated this week, ticket has just been updated saying it will be 2nd April, can one of the nice Plus.Net people have a look at it, ticket is 21555183 .

Thanks,
Neil
4 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Looks like the migration in wasn't validated correctly first time around, sorry about this. The order is going ahead as it should and it is due to complete on the 2nd April, although I have seen migrations complete earlier.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
mcclim
Grafter

Chris is there anyway that you can speed up the order ? as I will be away from home for the next couple of weeks with work, and the O/H uses net a lot ?
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Unfortunately not, the standard lead time for this type of order with BTW is 5-7 working days. As it is a migration in you should still be able to get online with your current provider until it completes.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
mcclim
Grafter

Thanks Chris, only problem is that I won't be here to change my log in details...