cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WARNING

N/A

WARNING

Copy of my last contact with customer 'services'

no response after 5 hours...so im going public...

AND I HAVENT EVEN GOT THE SERVICE YET! - but plus net has my money OH YES! - seem to be a recurant theme!

I feel totaly conned! - and i wonder if this firm exists other than as a web site?

Customer service general enquiry :-

The User added the following comment:

Two weeks+ down the line - no service, no hardware, no answers to my questions, 30 mins holding on the phone, phone put down on me...dates prommissed come and go...
more money taken from my account..no contact..told your phone system cant transfer callsHuh?

£180 gone, no service, no hardware, emails unanswered...(even when i threaten to cancel my contract!) feeling totaly conned! - soon no customer and a strong letter to oftel and watchdog..and anyone else i can think of -

would someone like to tell me whats going on...in case your records are as good as your internal email and phone system mt phone number is ********** and i expect a speedy response!

6 REPLIES
N/A

RE: WARNING

Hi Patrick,

I feel so sorry for you, as i have had troubles galore with plusnet. Including money matters aswell.

It took me 44 hours of non stop hassle to get my troubles sorted, (fingers crossed)

I have been through Oftel and watchdog BBC with details of what has happened, so do email them if you are not happy.

Email me if you would like more information if you decide to take it further.

karlhedges@hotmail.com

Good Luck
N/A

Hi Patrick,

I feel so sorry for you, as i have had troubles galore with plusnet. Including money matters aswell.

It took me 44 hours of non stop hassle to get my troubles sorted, (fingers crossed)

I have been through Oftel and watchdog BBC with details of what has happened, so do email them if you are not happy.

Email me if you would like more information if you decide to take it further.

karlhedges@hotmail.com

Good Luck
N/A

Hi Patrick,

We apologise for the delay in answering your contact.

I have checked your account and the equipment was dispatched on the 30th September, so it should be with you any time now.

With regards the delay in activating your account, we are unable to activate your account until we recieve confirmation from BT that the activation has gone through OK. This has to be received through the proper channels and unfortunately there is no way we can speed this process up.
--
Regards, Support

--
| Sam Simpson................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support Agent.............for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +
N/A

> Copy of my last contact with customer 'services'
>
> no response after 5 hours...so im going public...
>
> AND I HAVENT EVEN GOT THE SERVICE YET! - but plus net has my money OH YES! - seem to be a recurant theme!
>
> I feel totaly conned! - and i wonder if this firm exists other than as a web site?
>
>
> Customer service general enquiry :-
>
> The User added the following comment:
>
> Two weeks+ down the line - no service, no hardware, no answers to my questions, 30 mins holding on the phone, phone put down on me...dates prommissed come and go...
> more money taken from my account..no contact..told your phone system cant transfer callsHuh?
>
> £180 gone, no service, no hardware, emails unanswered...(even when i threaten to cancel my contract!) feeling totaly conned! - soon no customer and a strong letter to oftel and watchdog..and anyone else i can think of -
>
> would someone like to tell me whats going on...in case your records are as good as your internal email and phone system mt phone number is ********** and i expect a speedy response!
> I signed up for the user lite option three days ago and ive only just got on line to day. I waited on the phone for over an hour and a half over three different occasions having to put up with stevie ***** wonder ( I used to like him untill this point).Finally sorted the problem but im not happy with the service so far!!!I may use my 7 day clause and cancel.I had this vision of some little man and his wife running this ***** from their spare bedroom.
>

N/A

Hi Frank

Like the Husband and wife Idea. I would have belived that to. But i have sat and watched the people ive been talking to on there own webcam serve. http://portal.plus.net/webcams/index.html

It quite entertaining actually.

Anyway, It does seem a common thing for Plusnet to simply say "Sorry", and everything is to be fine. They dont seem to realise the hassle that it does cause.
N/A

Deja vue.

Im still waiting for a bloody refund docket, still waiting for their suppliers to send it, needless to say no one chases it up.

They don't even read their own "ticket replys".

If plusnet were flogging spuds in the high street they would have folded up due to lack of customers.
--
Reset