cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voyager.home having problems?

N/A

Hey ...

i have the BT Voyager 205 router ... and when i go to voyager.home to open ports ... i can't seem to get to the advanced options.. because when i click on the advanced link .... the page doesn't change at all ...

i want to know if every1 is having this problem or just me ... and also will it be fixed soon ??

Thanks
9 REPLIES
N/A

Can who has the same router check if teh site is working fine when u try to go to any of the links please
Ziggur
Grafter

Hi Mitan

Check this link : http://corz.org/comms/hardware/router/router.troubleshooter.htm

and this :

http://corz.org/comms/hardware/router/205_admin_pages.zip

Corz has a fix that will get you into the Advanced pages.

I had the same problem until I added a byepass line in Proxomitron. If you are using Proxo then this is almost certainly what is blocking you.

Mike
N/A

i had the same problem. just disable your firewall and it should work. it took me a week to figure it out lol
N/A

ahh thats it Lol ... new firewall ...

thanks
N/A

I am having the same problem but none of the above fixes have worked for me. I have been to the corz site and followed their instructions as well.

I have installed ZoneAlarm (free) and Norton Internet security. Even when I disable them both, I still cannot access the advanced pages. I know the login is still admin/admin as I had to reset the box after it became unstable.

I thought it might have been something to do with the java virtual machine (I didn't have one!). So I installed the latest version from Sun (jre 1.5.0_05) but that has not fixed it either. Cry

Any more ideas?

Mark
Ziggur
Grafter

Have you downloaded and used this file

http://corz.org/comms/hardware/router/205_admin_pages.zip

it should get you into the Admin pages.

Mike
N/A

Mike

This may seem like a stupid question but dont I need a php server to execute this script on? I opened the file in notepad and there are also some special chars - so I wasnt sure waht to do with the file.

Do you have a link on the corz site that describes what to do with the file? Im looking for onw now.....

Thanks
Mark
Ben_Brown
Grafter

Yes, it is a php file so you would need to run it from a PHP enabled server. If you go here and scroll about half way down there are some drop-down options which you can use to navigate to pages on your router.
N/A

got it, thanks guys. FYI I was also able to upload the latest firmware (v1.Cool using a TFTP client (also on the corz site) - although this did not fix my menu problem. I will use the links on the corz site to make any further admin changes.

Mark