cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vote for your favorite Ideas

N/A

If the ideas/suggestions can be made public, it may be helpful to allow voting on each item for a limited time.
For example, for two weeks, allow each user one chance to vote on a scale of 1-10. This might help prioritise workstacks for the development teams (as part of a balanced scorecard system)?
After voting, you could have a section in your account where you can watch progress and timescales for each idea you hold dear to your hearts.
It could help avoid some repetition in the forums also?
This obviously hangs on whether or not it is possible to make works in progress etc public knowledge.
3 REPLIES
craigbrass
Grafter

This would come into my suggestion about a suggestions area in the portal. Would allow you to raise an idea and other users could post comments on it and vote on if it should be implemented or not.
N/A

I knew i'd seen the ideas idea somewhere, but when I wanted to add to it I couldn't find it.
Could you post the subject of your thread into this one, and then perhaps a moderator could add this to the end of your thread?
craigbrass
Grafter

It's http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=29646 but I never suggested the voting idea inside it altho I did mean to include it.