NO :x
egrog52
Grafter

Vote: Are you happy with Plusnet?

Absolutely Delighted Cheesy Cheesy
N/A

happy enough so far

the 15 gig limit on usenet downloads will be a bit of a pest, as i pay for 20gigs worth of downloads from easynews, but i dont think it will cause me too much a problem.
N/A

balkwills - u will be able to use all 20gb just after 15 it will run slower.

easynews 15Gb will take longer to implement anyway so its a while of yet
Cloudmaster
Grafter

I haven't noticed any changes in service or performance, still happy after more than a year Shocked
N/A

No, i have gone from super smooth surfing to an absolute bloody nightmare...i'm on the edge of my seat just waiting that effin' dsl light to start blinking
N/A

PlusNet are getting better!
They had a rough time with P2P and USENET but I bet after that Customer Forum takes place in Sheffield we will see some great improvements!
Stephen
N/A

Absolutely D-R-E-A-D-F-U-L
Community Veteran

Intresting, plusnet must be improving.

I say this because the topic is not swamped with people who are unhappy as is often the case reading through it seems that people are split 50/50 as to whether PN are good or not! Can I ask of those who have posted how much and what do you use your connection?

Myself, happy with the service though comms could do with improving (although this is now happening thanks to the appointment of Stew. I mainly use my connection for browsing these forums and plusnetters I occaisionally use p2p an whilst speeds are not the best I rarely get the sub 40k speeds people report, more in the region of 100 - 200k.
N/A

If you'd asked this question a couple of months ago I would have wholeheartidly said yes. But now it just doesn't seem to be the same ISP I joined. So as soon as I can I'll be getting my MAC and spending my money elsewhere.
N/A

cheesed off big style here,
got my mac its goodbye from me ,
N/A

Have to agree with Stormie. Been on the forum now for 30 minutes. Re-connected 8 times. Not an exaggeration. Honest .....Download speeds a joke. less than 10 k at times and never over 60 k.

I too am off but don,t know where. Probablt BT. Then they cxan argue with themselves if service is poor.

Tony
N/A

not at all happy requested my mac code today
N/A

Was happy now a bit puzzled and awaiting some answers will let you know on this in next few days. Have to have a little faith i hope :roll: