cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing multiple e-mail address accounts

N/A

Apologies if this issue has been previously raised.

I have been using the beta interface on and off for a while now and I think it is very attractive and functional. However, the one gripe I have is that I cannot log into all of my e-mail accounts at the same time. When using a traditional client (Outlook Express in this case) I can retrieve e-mail from all accounts and use rules to pop them into different folders. On the beta system, however, I have to log into only one account at a time. Can this be rectified?
4 REPLIES
N/A

multiple accounts

I clicked on 'mailboxes' in the advanced version expecting to be able to view all the mailboxes that I had set up on my account but got a message saying that the feature may be enabled.

I would like to be able log in as the root user for the account and view all mail boxes that i have set up.
N/A

Yes that facility would be nice. I tried to set up my main accout to collect mail from all the other, but could not figure it out..!!!
N/A

I can only log into webmail under my main ID and cannot log in at all to any other plusnet mail boxes. Perhaps I am being blonde!!
Community Veteran

using your username and normal password (as you login to the portal with) will show your main or default mailbox.

If you created a mailbox called fred, you login with username+fred, and the password you assigned to that mailbox... for a mailbox called jerry it's username+jerry, and the password you assigned to that mailbox.

It's the same as when setting up your PC email client.

See http://www.plus.net/support/email/Mailboxes.shtml