cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View my useage reading wrong again

N/A

When i go ontot he main summary thing im getting different stats to if i go to view the monthly breakdown. One says ive done 560mb peak time and the other says 1GB, which on a 3GB limit thats a big difffernce.

Main bar, 1GB peak:

Breakdown, 560mb Peak:

How do i know which one is correct?

Cheers
31 REPLIES
Community Veteran

The breakdown you show there is only for the days Friday to Monday. IE it is only for the current week.

What do the other weeks show?

Or did your biling period start on Fri 28th?
N/A

Yip, only been on this month since Friday.
N/A

I'm having a similar problem
My account (BB+) is on level 1 management, as shown here:

Yet, if i view the amount used this month, it's under 1GB, as shown here:

Is this down to my bandwidth usage not been reset or?

Ticket: 19288928

It's been raised as an internal problem iirc
N/A

ah ok, thanks for informing me rbentley, at least they know it exists already Smiley
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

For reference the problem number is 31943, it's with the developers to look into to find out what's wrong.
robbynudd
Grafter

Dave

Can you also have a squint at htis VMBU of mine or have you started charging for 49 day monthsHuh

YES 49 days months

see here
www.thestodge.co.uk/plus.htm

sorry for the crap way of doing it but found this easier to do

Stodge
N/A

For reference the problem number is 31943, it's with the developers to look into to find out what's wrong.

Spot on, thanks for telling me Smiley
N/A

Hi,

so you know its incorrect but are still using it on us??

pffft.... :shock:
N/A

its not there problem.. its yours....
N/A

its not there problem.. its yours....

eh?
Community Veteran

PN use a different system to determin traffic allowances and set traffic limits so the VMBU being wrong does not actually affect that side of things, although it does mean you don't know beforehand if you are reaching any of the level limits.

There are many people reporting inaccurate or inconsistant data in the VMBU so you are certainly not alone.
N/A

PN use a different system to determin traffic allowances and set traffic limits so the VMBU being wrong does not actually affect that side of things, although it does mean you don't know beforehand if you are reaching any of the level limits.

There are many people reporting inaccurate or inconsistant data in the VMBU so you are certainly not alone.

So, your speedometer is showing what you think is a correct speed and you still collect a speeding ticket and your odometer and petrol gauge are so innacurate that you regularly run out of fuel each month:?:

What then is the purpose of this as a monitoring and feedback tool to control customer bandwidth please :?:

Do we need a dipstick Wink
robbynudd
Grafter

This being implied then why am I still managed when I have mail suggesting I have had my usage reset??

Stodge
N/A

Extremely high traffic reported by new VMBU Tool

Dave,

Please can you also have a look at ticket 19288278. The new VMBU seems to have allocated 124MB to my account on a day when my router was completely disconnected (Friday 28th April) and 2.5GB off peak when I was away for the night!

For info the old VMU tool (index.html instead of index.php) seems to give figures more like what I would expect.

I`ve raised the issue with the CSC reps, but have been given the brush off that there are no known issues - clearly there are given this thread!

I don't believe in two years that I have ever used more than 1GB in all the two years I have been with PlusNet, and now suddenly I appear to be using Gigs!

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards

Mike