cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View my usage

N/A

View my usage

I assume the colour changes to reflects the new period you are being monitored over. If this is the case the colour should change on a Thursday for me as I last got an email warning on 1st August.
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: View my usage

Hi Duncan,

This is not a feature that is currently in place, though we do have a new usage tool planned for implementation in the future.

We would always advise that you use a third party monitoring tool to keep track of your time online as this provides you with an accurate personal record and is not influenced by any service issues.

Regards,
Mark.

--
| Mark Hague...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----+
N/A

> Hi Duncan,
>
> This is not a feature that is currently in place, though we do have a new usage tool planned for implementation in the future.
>
> We would always advise that you use a third party monitoring tool to keep track of your time online as this provides you with an accurate personal record and is not influenced by any service issues.
>
> Regards,
> Mark.
>
> --
> | Mark Hague...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
> | Technical Support.......................for Home & Business
> | PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
> + ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----+

What are thes Policing Periods (1),(2) & Dead Day. Huh? Being a unmetered Heavy user and only once going over 40rs in a week usage am I, OK, Near a warning, or Going to get cut off Smiley Wink Tongue just askin ask every one seems to be having a grumble at something or other and to be honest getting quite peeeed off with seeing it all. Sad

I am probably one of a few lucky ones that have had no problems as yet..(touch wood) just unhappy about the connection speed of an 0808 number. Lousy Pings for online games. But then i suppose cant have it all. Smiley
N/A

> > Hi Duncan,
> >
> > This is not a feature that is currently in place, though we do have a new usage tool planned for implementation in the future.
> >
> > We would always advise that you use a third party monitoring tool to keep track of your time online as this provides you with an accurate personal record and is not influenced by any service issues.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Mark.
> >
Well the "you use a third party monitoring tool to keep track of your time online as this provides you with an accurate personal record and is not influenced by any service issues." is Very interesting as it does mean that +net monitoring is an issue. Therefore by that admission I could prove to this ISP that my online timing is more accurate than theirs! (Just also bear in mind that, to my belief, I have not gone over my weekly quota ...yet = if the +net stats' are inaccurate what belief can I have in their advisory's to me that I'm overtime?

Q.E.D.

> > --
> > | Mark Hague...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
> > | Technical Support.......................for Home & Business
> > | PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
> > + ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----+
>
>
>
>
> What are thes Policing Periods (1),(2) & Dead Day. Huh? Being a unmetered Heavy user and only once going over 40rs in a week usage am I, OK, Near a warning, or Going to get cut off Smiley Wink Tongue just askin ask every one seems to be having a grumble at something or other and to be honest getting quite peeeed off with seeing it all. Sad
>
> I am probably one of a few lucky ones that have had no problems as yet..(touch wood) just unhappy about the connection speed of an 0808 number. Lousy Pings for online games. But then i suppose cant have it all. Smiley