cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View my usage problem?

N/A

View my usage problem?

I'm on Broadband Home and I think that the "View my usage" is behaving strangely weirdly. What i am wondering is whether anyone else is having problems with it.

My "month" is from Jun 13 2004-Jul 14 2004. It says that my usage so far is 0.13GB. This though does not sum up with the individual values. Clicking on "View this month's usage" it is clear that I have only used 15.39MB which is closer to 0.02GB than 0.13!!

I wonder what is happening? Could it be that the "month" is set to the actual month? But if so why does the other parts of the page not reflect this e.g. when I view my usage by day for a whole month it is from 13th-13th not 1st-1st.

I have lodged this with Technical support but was wondering if anyone else has this "problem"

Thanks

Dan
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

View my usage problem?

Yes, there are a number of issues with the new view my usage pages. PlusNet are still working on getting the bugs removed so the work has not been completed yet. Both the period dates and it not being able to add up are still outstanding.

Details of the problems can be found in the following (longish) thread: View my usage.
bjanda
Grafter

View my usage problem?

I'm having a similar problem, my month is supposed to be 10th to 10th!
Monthly usage shows 0.49GB but my records show that I've used 0.4GB over the whole month to date, having only used 0.26GB from 10th June to date.
N/A

View my usage problem?

Do your own record show both upload and download?
bjanda
Grafter

View my usage problem?

Yes. DUMeter is set for up and down.
This is not the problem. My *daily* figure agrees with yours.
It's the difference in monthly figures on VMBU thats in dispute.
I assume the graph relates to 10 June - 10 July which shows 0.5GB, whereas monthly summary, ie 10th - 16th shows 270.5MB which is roughly what DU Meter shows.
So is my current usage 0.5GB or 270.5MB?
Thats what I want to know.
Community Veteran

View my usage problem?

VMU can't add up - it's a known problem since it was introduced due to other problems with not reporting the correct usage figures on a daily basis.

Your usage may actually be neither of the two figures you have.