cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View my usage Dead ?

N/A

View my usage Dead ?

Nothing for the past 2 weeks - no info on this in service status - is it dead ?Huh
6 REPLIES
N/A

RE: View my usage Dead ?

Dear Customer

The Radius server is being maintained at the moment, this will explain why there is no usage stats. All connections are still being monitored and recorded but are not available to be displayed. If you want to monitor you time on line go to www.download.com and you can download a program that will monitor your time online. you will be able to get one that is shareware.

kind Regards

Chris

| Chris.Taylor..............Unmetered.&.ADSL.solutions
| Customer.Support.................for.Home.&.Business
| PlusNet.Technologies.Ltd.......@.http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My.Referrals-It.pays.to.recommendPlusNet -----

tssk
Grafter

Don't be silly!
Shareware indeed...

http://users.bigpond.net.au/nmaher/nft.htm

No Frills Timer is free...

Info:
Stores total time connected and total number of calls.
Total time can be reset automatically (daily, weekly or monthly)
Supports up to 32 simultaneous connections.
Records all timing information to a log file.
Warns when your total time exceeds a specified amount.
Most importantly, NFT is small. The executable is about 40k, and that is the only file you need.

I use it all the time

Regards - Tel
--
"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning..." Catherine Aird
N/A

With any luck they will also be changing the way the usage is displayed, so we aren't confused with this "rolling day" cobblers!

Whilst we are on the subject of timers, is there a timer which will monitor and record how long a dun has been connected for with use of multiple users and when the machine is NOT logged on? NFT is great for single users, but it is reset as soon as another person logs on, and does not keep track of dun connections when one is established when the machine is logged off... if ya know what I mean?? :kitty:
N/A

I can understand the need for maintenace sometimes, but I have no stats today for the last two weeks. Sounds more like it's bust and being fixed than maintenace. I assume of course that Plus net still get logs.

Timers are no use to me as I use a standalone ISDN router to connect.
N/A

Hi Tony,

> Sounds more like it's bust and being fixed than maintenace. I assume of course that Plus net still get logs.

We are in fact performing maintenance on the RADIUS server but due to the amount of data being accessed during the process, the timescale is unfortunately longer than just a couple of days.

We understand this is an inconvenience and are working to bring the RADIUS reporting back online as soon as possible. You are quite right, logs are still being created, though the information is not yet accessible as is normally the case.

As always, your patience is much appreciated.

Best Regards,
Mark.

--
| Mark Hague...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----+
N/A

> Hi Tony,
>
> > Sounds more like it's bust and being fixed than maintenace. I assume of course that Plus net still get logs.
>
> We are in fact performing maintenance on the RADIUS server but due to the amount of data being accessed during the process, the timescale is unfortunately longer than just a couple of days.
>
> We understand this is an inconvenience and are working to bring the RADIUS reporting back online as soon as possible. You are quite right, logs are still being created, though the information is not yet accessible as is normally the case.
>
> As always, your patience is much appreciated.
>
> Best Regards,
> Mark.
>
> --
> | Mark Hague...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
> | Technical Support.......................for Home & Business
> | PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
> + ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----+

I haven't been able to authenticate on the RADIUS server for 10 days and counting - sounds like its BUST to me too.

I have run out of patience.