cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View my Useage

N/A

View my Useage

There is a great program called Clockwise that keeps track of all your Online Time.
I got it from a CD in a Magazine.
I think you can download it from any good download site. You will never need to use View my Useage again if you find it to be Rubbish.
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: View my Useage

> There is a great program called Clockwise that keeps track of all your Online Time.
> I got it from a CD in a Magazine.
> I think you can download it from any good download site. You will never need to use View my Useage again if you find it to be Rubbish.

Hi Stan,

Cheers for the info. We're working hard to get View My Usage working properly for everyone, but this does sound like a good substitute in the meantime.

Once again, thanks for the input.

Regards,
Mike
--
--
| Mike Grice........................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support...........................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd...............http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----------
SheffieldMike
Grafter

> "There is a great program called Clockwise that keeps track of all your Online Time."

I haven't seen this program. But I also use a program that (amongst many other things) gives me a total of hours online in the calendar month - ConnectPlus Pro.
View My Useage gives a graphical representation of online time, day by day, over an extended period (in fact, 3 months). This is very useful and not repeatable by any other program I have ween to date.
The only problem is that it doesn't work.
No one is denying that - on a good day - PlusNet is an excellent ISP. On those days when the connection speed drops to slightly above zero, or when the email becomes inaccessible, or when the internal fault reporting systems decide they don't want to know about any more faults, then some of us get slightly peeved.
In time this may even include persons such as yourself.
And then the rest of us will support you and try to help.

MIKE.

--
N/A

Good Morning,

The new version of My Usage is in the final stages of being rolled out.

Thanks for the positive feedback, we are becoming more customer focussed so the support you receive from us will only get better.

Kind Regards

Duncan
--
| Duncan Scotland          Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Senior Technical Consultant   for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ------- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ---------