cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View My usage

N/A

View My usage

I received an email saying I had exceeded fair usage,though i feel sure that can't be right.
When I went to check I saw this:
"There is currently no usage data to display for your account during this period."
:?: :?

Also,I was under the impression that usage was now measured from Friday,but it looks like it has changed to Wednesday
..or possibly i don't understand it all.
Has the system been changed?

Ironically,I was just about to take the plunge in upgrading to BB from connect-lite.
I've been patiently waiting to see if plusnet would managed to iron out all their recent little glitches first.
9 REPLIES
N/A

View My usage

I just checked in again and now 'view my usage' is saying I have 19 hours and 50 minutes of time left. :?:
N/A

View My usage

I have never had to make use of the usage service, as the two accounts that use it never reach near there full allowances.

However, to my knowledge, when you go over your usage, your start day is reset, as is your usage hours.
Ianwild
Grafter

View My usage

Phillip is right, your usage period will have been reset as soon as you exceeded the previosu weeks's fair usage allowance. You should be able to look back through the weeks in VMU and see your usage, but if you have any specific enquiries it would be best to raise them via Contact Us.

Regards,

Ian
N/A

View My usage

While we are on the subject,is it actually working at the moment?,as it shows I have used no time for today.... Sunday or yesterday

Ian & linda Jordan
N/A

View My usage

Sounds like a script may be stuck, again.

Unfortunatly, the time is still being logged, and will be available when the script has run again.
N/A

View My usage

Unfortunatly, the time is still being logged, .

Darn! thought I was going to get some freebie time :-)

Ian & Linda Jordan
N/A

View My usage

I've also had the same problem with the non display of my useage.

Last year, I seem to recall an error happening, when the clocks went back. Has this got anything to do with the latest glitch?

Also, anyone from Plusnet know when it might be restored?
davidpanther
Grafter

View My usage

PlusNets 'Usage' counter is a disgrace.

Even when functioning it's generally about a day out of date.

If you don't want to go over your alloted hours I'd suggest keeping your own record of your time online, and just use the usage counter as a check.

Mine has not been working for the last two or three days.
N/A

View My usage

On ADSL these days, so don't have to count the minutes any more Shockedops:

However, I used to use a really great bit of freeware called "No Frills Timer" which just works. Tiny, uses little resource, very configurable and, free. It starts counting as soon as your connection is made and stops when it is dropped. You can see your current time for the month displayed in front of your eyes. It also knows which connection you're using (assuming you have multiple dial-ups) and keeps a separate total for each of them. You can set it to auto-zero on any day of the month you choose.

http://www.grofsoft.com/nft/overview.html

Hope you enjoy it.