cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View My Usage Not Working

weeeck
Grafter

View My Usage Not Working

Since moving to the new dialup number, I have noticed that the "View My Usage" is not working.

So I raised ticket with PlusNet number [ 5864002 ], was informed by PlusNet that quote "we advise you use a thrid party timing program to track your time online. Sorry for this service not being usable." unquote.

Are any other users having the same problem?

5 REPLIES
fallingwaters
Grafter

RE: View My Usage Not Working

Yes, I have the same problem.

N/A

> Since moving to the new dialup number, I have noticed that the "View My Usage" is not working.
>
> So I raised ticket with PlusNet number [ 5864002 ], was informed by PlusNet that quote "we advise you use a thrid party timing program to track your time online. Sorry for this service not being usable." unquote.
>
> Are any other users having the same problem?
>
>
>
Good Morning,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I have notified our Development team of this problem and they are now investigating further, we hope to have View My Usage updating as normal shortly.

Kind Regards,
Rob
--
| Robert Kelly Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----

N/A

> > Since moving to the new dialup number, I have noticed that the "View My Usage" is not working.
> >
> > So I raised ticket with PlusNet number [ 5864002 ], was informed by PlusNet that quote "we advise you use a thrid party timing program to track your time online. Sorry for this service not being usable." unquote.
> >
> > Are any other users having the same problem?
> >
> >
> >
> Good Morning,
>
> Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I have notified our Development team of this problem and they are now investigating further, we hope to have View My Usage updating as normal shortly.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Rob

Any Updates Yet? Sems to be offline almost a week now..

Steve
weeeck
Grafter

> > > Since moving to the new dialup number, I have noticed that the "View My Usage" is not working.
> > >
> > > So I raised ticket with PlusNet number [ 5864002 ], was informed by PlusNet that quote "we advise you use a thrid party timing program to track your time online. Sorry for this service not being usable." unquote.
> > >
> > > Are any other users having the same problem?
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > Good Morning,
> >
> > Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I have notified our Development team of this problem and they are now investigating further, we hope to have View My Usage updating as normal shortly.
> >
> > Kind Regards,
> > Rob
>
>
> Any Updates Yet? Sems to be offline almost a week now..
>
> Steve

As of today 21st Dec 02 still the same problem the "View My Usage" is still not working for me anyway.

May have to wait over the Christmas & New Year holidays for a fix.

Alex

fistsbs
Grafter

I have the same problem.