cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View My Usage - Clean allowance

N/A

How do you find out how much of the "clean allowance" you have used?
8 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

You can look at the VMBU tool under Account Settings, but this is a guideline only, as it does show all traffic during these periods. You might wish to look at some form of third party software in order to more accurately
N/A

Your servers must have this information if you are enforcing these limits.

There is a lot of contradictory information in these forums (some of it coming from Plus net) concerning these new limits. Having a counter in "View My Usage" would remove this confusion.
N/A

yes but it requires development.

The source of information for general usage is from different hardware than the clean allowance stuff. So a completely new tool has to be written and i'm sure you can grasp that this is no easy task

It will come in time hopefully
N/A

I can't believe that an accurate counter still 'requires development'. This vital tool to provide this information required development when this whole palarver started months ago.

It's like car manufacturers not fitting a speedometer and the police prosecuting you for speeding!

If PlusNet are going to impose limits then surely they should provide an accurate way to measure usage against these limits.
N/A

You can look at the VMBU tool under Account Settings, but this is a guideline only, as it does show all traffic during these periods. You might wish to look at some form of third party software in order to more accurately

well how on earth can you be managing people if this is only a rough guidline and you advise US to get a 3rd party program to monitor useage on YOUR network. Honestly, this company makes me laugh, you go from bad to downright embarrassing.
N/A

The information must be in the account database how else can plus net know who has used what and when. If this is true then only development required would be to a front end.

This "clean allowance" seems to be a Monday morning idea from management (best way to avoid these is don't get in until after lunch :lol: ).
N/A

they havent got a clue what to do mate, they have implemented a system that doesnt work in the slightest and looks like its had 0% effort put into it, i mean even a bad system should know the difference between 7gig and 20gig before it can Throttle speeds.
N/A

I got throttled on Premier after 2.5GB