cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very slow download!!!??

N/A

Very slow download!!!??

why? :? i got 2mbps. i can see only 4.0 kb/sec speed, its very slow! whats going on? Sad

im grateful if anyone find out
7 REPLIES
N/A

Very slow download!!!??

I will be difficult for anyone to answer you without providing more detail.

What are you downloading?
from where?
is this affecting everything?
have you run a speedtest ?
when did the problem start?
N/A

Very slow download!!!??

already speed test, its say you can download for 283.0 kb/sec!! i think must be download from website.

its strange! :?

ill try other download, see what happened!
N/A

Very slow download!!!??

well speed test sounds ok, though i havent got 2meg so dont know what to expect. My guess that it is the speed of the website you are downloading from
N/A

Very slow download!!!??

yeah but why? i did try different download from some website, some high speed, some low speed!!?

i thought its should be 2mbps all the time! :? but website cant is it?
Community Veteran

Very slow download!!!??

Many websites can get very busy at times and slow down and often where a lot of downloading occurs, put restrictions on download speed per connection so their bandwidth is shared out more equally.

There could also be network problems between you and the website you were downloading from that caused the slowdowns.

You can never get 2Mbs download speeds all the time.
N/A

Very slow download!!!??

ok. thanks for advice. i wish 2mbps all the time! :?

cheers
N/A

Very slow download!!!??

It can be confusing to understand, but remember when you connect to a website, they have paid an isp for a certain amount of bandwidth too. Now if they have only bought for example 1 meg upload and they have 20 users downloading a file you will only be given a portion of that alloted 1 meg. I hope that makes it a little clearer,