cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very good!!!!!!

Andrea2006
Grafter

Very good!!!!!!

I have had broadband 2mb for a month now, and i have experienced great service throughout..
Great speeds, and never anything wrong.
This service has got to be the best..

I love you plusnet.
10 REPLIES
N/A

Very good!!!!!!

Same here, been on 2mb a month and all been good Cool

I can't say i love them yet though, it'll take me at least a year of good service before i fall in love. :lol:
N/A

Very good!!!!!!

Yep, while customer service leaves a LOT to be desired, Plus Net's 'Service' has always been top-notch (IMO). Ultimately, it's that what matters.
N/A

anyway

hi guys
u say u all get good speeds , but u cannot be too sure . it should be atleast 6 months . also where are u guys based are u near london or somewhere else,
cause i heard that london exchanges get the best speeds ,dunno why . :lol:
N/A

Very good!!!!!!

Yep, while customer service leaves a LOT to be desired,.

Agree with all that you say...... if the service is good what do you need customer support for?
N/A

Very good!!!!!!

From Bolton here, am now on 2MB and get consistent speeds of 230 (ish) KB/s!

Can't wait till the BT speed upgrades, then I'll move on up to 4MB, providing my line can take it...can't see a prob.
N/A

Re: anyway

also where are u guys based are u near londonl:

Down in Devon......... last speed check at 1408hrs returned 238.93 KB/sec.
N/A

also where are u guys based are u near londonl:

Down in Devon......... last speed check at 1408hrs returned 238.93 KB/sec.

Right then, it's like that is it? - LOL. Ok last speed check and I got a peak of 245.5 KB/s. But it's averaging 230/232...look's like you're just shading me there matey

Cheesy
N/A

Right then, it's like that is it? - LOL.

Nah! no contest probable the one and only time I will do a speed check.My 2MB connection is only a little over 24hrs old and the novelty has worn off already :-)
N/A

Very good!!!!!!

must admit since i've got my 2mb/s very happy very few drop connections and the speeds are always top notch so can't complain and i'm in nottingham central
curati
Grafter

Very good!!!!!!

I'm a newbie but my speed test on the 2mb/s yesterday gave me a reading of 1.6mb/s - can't complain with that as i'd been used to dial up.

Everything just seems so rapid now.