cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Disapointed In Plus Net

N/A

Very Disapointed In Plus Net

I am very disappointed in Plus Nets Customer Support. When initially setting up my account for heavy user internet account. Everything was fine no problem, connected first time every time never got cut off etc. So when it came to trying to upgrade to ADSL, my first choice of ISP was Plus Net. I would have rather not have raised this in the forum but as I am getting no response to my ticket. It seemed the only way.

The problems started when I tried to upgrade the account to ADSL with the direct debit option. I have been paying with direct debit since Plus Net introduced it so thought there would be no issues in setting it up for ADSL. However for what ever reason the direct debit did not go through, even though I had sufficient funds in my account. I never did get a proper answer as to why there where problems with the direct debit.

It took approximately 1 week to sort this out before the line test could be done by BT. Which I failed due to some very generic reasons. This may have been down to BT rather than Plus Net. But I did raise comments on the bottom of my ticket 4874852 asking for a report from BT, as to the reasons for failure. This was raised Wednesday at 12.19. Since then there has been no reply to the ticket. Even if you don’t have an answer from BT It would have still been nice to be kept informed, of progress. Waiting over 24 hours for any type of response in my opinion is not good service. I have since asked for the number at BT I can call with your reference number and I will call them myself and get an answer. But still no response from Plus Net.

I find the whole situation rather annoying, and unacceptable. I know its not your fault that my line failed and if I can not get ADSL that’s fine. It’s the constantly being kept in the dark all the time. That has left me with a feeling of why do I bother with Plus Net. As there customer services does not seem bothered with my account. When there are a lot of other ISPs that would be glad of my business.
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Very Disapointed In Plus Net

> I find the whole situation rather annoying, and unacceptable. I know its not your fault that my line failed and if I can not get ADSL that's fine. It's the constantly being kept in the dark all the time. That has left me with a feeling of why do I bother with Plus Net. As there customer services does not seem bothered with my account. When there are a lot of other ISPs that would be glad of my business.
Hi there,
Your ticket is in the Provisioning pool, unfortunately tickets have not been actioned as fast as we have liked today as we had an outage of our internal network. We are clearing the backlog as quickly as we can.
I've resubmitted your order as I believe you're on the borderline and the reject reason is not as clear as I'd have liked, you will be able to tracj this through the portal.
Regards,
Mike
--
| Mike Grice.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..............http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

>I've resubmitted your order as I believe you're on >the borderline and the reject reason is not as >clear as I'd have liked, you will be able to tracj >this through the portal.

Thanks for that CS. Do you require me to resubmit an order to upgrade to ADSL or will this take place automatically. Also will the ADSL Tracker update itself automatically.

N/A

This is back with our provisioning department who will contact BT over this.

Kind Regards

Kevin

--
--
| Kevin Revill ............... Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| PlusNet Customer Support .......... for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. ....... @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

Sorry to keep nagging guys. But do you know if my order was resubmitted for another line test. As I cant seem to find anything out about it on the ADSL tracker. There is also no information about the resubmission on the contact us ticket thing. To be completely honest I am beginning to wish I never bothered trying to upgrade to ADSL its more hassle than its worth.

If the resubmission for the line test has not yet been made could you please cancel it. I will try to get activated with another ISP. I do NOT blame Plus Net for the problems it seems to be just the nature of ADSL. With BT wanting to provide the country with high speed internet access. It makes me laugh that they seem to make things as hard as possible to upgrade to it.

So to reiterate could I please get a simple Yes or No as to weather my line has been put back in to be retested for ADSL.

Thanks for the help on trying to sort this out. But I think it may be time to try another ISP. LOL your probably better off with out me to be honest. All I seem to do is moan and that’s not in my nature Smiley