cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VMU out again?

N/A

VMU out again?

Noted that the Ellacoyas were re-booted yesterday at about 6pm which would account for my lower than normal usage during peak last night.

However, i still have no usage at all for the 27/06/06.

Anyone else?
10 REPLIES
Community Veteran

VMU out again?

0 for me also but I am putting that down to being LLUd yesterday until I can prove/be told otherwise. Maybe its not LLU related now.
James
Grafter

VMU out again?

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the heads up. I'm chasing this currently.
Community Veteran

VMU out again?

2 more reporting the same thing on the PUG forum.
N/A

VMU out again?

For the first time I agree with the reported useage on VMBU. Nothing, zilch, zero. Its a case of 'it is broke - dont fix it'.
When it comes back, any chance that it will reflect actual useage?
N/A

VMU out again?

Well my Subscription was paid today, but still NO VMBU RESET, now showing showing usage forthe 3rd month.
Why is it taken so loooong, to sort this out?, could this be a PLOY by PN?, surely not :shock:
grahamv
Grafter

VMU out again?

Well now, all through Tuesday my usage showed a solid round zero - both peak and off peak.

This morning I was not too pleased. Suddenly my Tuesday traffic was being reported as over 4gig - if I'm feeling generous I'd describe that as twice my normal usage. I'm not feeling generous, so I'll say that's four times my overall average.

Wouldn't mind too much, except that I'm already on Level 1 Management and being bumped up by at least twice the probable actual doesn't help the situation.
N/A

VMU out again?

mine has just jumped to about 4 times usage aswell, in the old days this wasnt a problem but an extra 2 GB means that I am now on level 1. This is still not showing my plus net ftp, or is it that I upload about 100 MB ftp and this equals 1 GB of surfingHuh
N/A

VMU out again?

My VMBU has gone back to showing two months instead of just one Sad

My peak usage is up to 9gb this month, so this is a bit of a pain.
N/A

VMU out again?

Can anyone tell me how easy it is to rackup 1.5 GB from just browsing websites in 3 hours. This seems to be quite a lot for just http data
N/A

VMU out again?

I'm very suspicious of figures @ the moment. Been going along steadily all month, then suddenly great spikes in my usage for no great change in the way I use the net.

Thought I'd set a trap yesterday and switched off router from 15.55 till this morning. I got 1.49kb of peak traffic for yesterday which shows the system is not perfect, but doesn't explain the sudden, large changes in daily figures.