cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VMU broken for 2nd month running - someone fix it!

N/A

My billing period has come and gone. The VMU is now showing that my billing month is two months long - usage has also not been reset.

I had this problem last month and it was fixed about 4 days after the billing month, it looks as though my billing date and usage reset are now out of sync and my profile appears slightly screwed.

Could someone take a look at this - I am not the only one having this problem and not getting a service I am paying (and have paid!) for.

Thanks
4 REPLIES
N/A

Same problem here. Billing date has passed and "view this months usage" is showing this month AND last month.

Also, usage has not been reset.

Does this have anything to do with me reaching level 1 management?
N/A

I had the same problem last month and they "fixed" it apparently... :shock:
N/A

Same prob here....billing date yesterday, now i have an 8 week month showing on VMBU and usage hasn't been reset.
Last month it took two weeks to reset the management that had been applied. Please get this sortedPlusnet.
Fixes: 115

Similar happening to me but not quite!

I have been on level two management for about 5 days. Today was my billing date - I got the emails about DD and referrals.

My VMBU has not been reset yet my speed has not been restricted at all today getting average speeds of around 5000 with the odd top of 6200 during peak-time.

The last five days peak speads wear in the region of 950 to 1050.

I'm going to wait a couple of days and see what happens with my VMBU.

Cheers

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still