cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VMU Still not working?

N/A

VMU Still not working?

Just looking at my usage for this week, and there is approximately 2GB of off-peak usage that is not showing - I only know this, as the WSUS server on my network dowloaded around 2Gb of patches overnight Monday/Tuesday!

Now, I'm not complaining about usage not being recorded, but does this mean other things are not being recorded as well...

Regards,

James Mayl
4 REPLIES
N/A

VMU Still not working?

I raised a ticket with the same problem earlier this week - the initial response was "We feel that these figures on the current VMBU are correct. It may take a few hours to update the exact figures, however we do feel that it is accurate. " but then finally admitted there was a problem after I sent my router logs showing I had downloaded 5GB off-peak and not the 6.5MB VMBU said.

If you look at the old vmbu https://portal.plus.net/view_my_broadband_usage/index.html you should see the correct information.
N/A

VMU Still not working?

Indeed - that shows 3.03Gb downloaded Tuesday night/Wednesday morning (obviously got my day wrong). Maybe PN really need to look at thisHuh
N/A

VMU Still not working?

Well, they're aware of it

CSC Agent 10:03am, Saturday 27th May 2006
We are aware of this descrepincy at this time and can only suggest monitoring service status for any further information we can provide.

Although I don't see any service status information yet.

In my opinion, since VMBU is unreliable, PN should switch everyone back to the old version until it's fixed. This is even more important if customers are relying on VMBU to monitor their usage and they suddenly get put onto a managed profile because they have downloaded more that VMBU is indicating!
N/A

VMU Still not working?

Sherbrooke,

You can still monitor your usage via the old VMBU if you wish.

Look Here and compare your usage

Regards,