cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VMBU

N/A

VMBU

Hi all,
Does anybody know if the VMBU has been sorted yet . I have the new version but have 0 in every box since last Thursday, I did not want to take down the router if not required as I am in the middle of this ten day learning cycle, at present have 8m sync but only 4m speed. As an aside I now have an idle time out icon in connection settings. I was a premier user , now something new option 2 . I thought this was only for plus customers.
Regards
Doug
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

VMBU

You need to take the router down a few times during the first 10 days. Each time you connect it will see what speed you sync at annd how many errors you get at that speed. It will then work out your maximum rate. If you haven't connected three times the 10 days is extended until you have.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
N/A

VMBU

Cheers elvin.
N/A

VMBU

As for the VMBU, there still appear to be some outstanding issues, but they are apparently being addressed. One of these was that data wasn't properly calculated over the long weekend, it's now doing this but takes some time.

The Idle Time-Out thing appears to have shown up on a number of Premier customers connection settings since the product moves, not sure why, it's not like anyone would want to turn it on! I think it's probably a slip-up.
N/A

VMBU

Thank you sietchtabr.
Regards
Doug