cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VMBU still broke

N/A

VMBU still broke

Hi

Why is my VMBU still not showing Sundays data? I thought this WAS FIXED...
6 REPLIES
James
Grafter

VMBU still broke

Hi there,

I've raised this internally, and someone should be in touch shortly to address your query.
N/A

VMBU still broke

thanks for the quick reply...

I found this on the status page

VMBU summary not showing Sunday - (Ref 32254) - UPDATE
-------------------------------------------------

The summary page on VMBU is not currently showing usage for Sunday, this is a display issue, the total usage is correct and Sunday's usage is displayed correctly on the breakdown page. Our development team are currently working on this issue and an update will be provided shortly.

Do you know when this will be fixed?
Community Veteran

VMBU still broke

Ha! I've got one Sunday and the following Monday morning (8.00am 11th June to 8.00am 12th June) showing no usage on the Monthly detailed page, when it should definitely show some.

I raised this last Monday, later sending a screen shot so they could see exactly what wasn't showing. Having got today's Service Status email re VMU and not seeing anything like that mentioned, I contacted them again and got a reply which meant the CS person replying just hadn't bothered to read my new message properly and thought it was the 'summary not showing Sundays' issue.

I've now taken a new screen shot of the detailed monthly usage page, given a bit more detail, though none was really necessary, and told them to read my last message carefully again.

I find it annoying that these people are being paid to answer our questions and then aren't reading them properly. It's a waste of everyone's time having to go over the same thing time and time again. Grrrrr.
Plusnet user since November 2003
Currently on Unlimited Fibre Extra and Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls
Mand
Grafter

VMBU still broke

Hi

The development team are working on these issues at the moment, we are expecting the majority of the VMBU issues to be resolved by the end of the week, when the next Service Status report will be posted.
N/A

VMBU still broke

I have been having a problem with my VMUA for a while, (not setting on my billing day 10 of June) and now i am being threatend with level one management . I have raised at ticket and as usual you get a vague answer and nothing happens

Ask your Question here...
Why is my current billing month is from 22May to 9 July , Yet my useage allowance is that of a 1 months allowance?
Joe York CSC Agent 5:19pm, Thursday 15th June 2006

Dear Dr Hilal,
This is being caused by a problem that we are aware of, our engineers are investigating this fault and hope to have this resolved as soon as possible.

Regards,
Joe York

Thank you
This does not really answer my question, I am afraid. I was billed on 13 June 06. You have sent me a notice on the usage area, saying I have exceeded 60 % of my allowance. Could you tell me how that is so, how much useage allowence I have in this billing month and how much allownce I have left? I hope your answer will be more than the standard line you gave me before.

EH
Mike Holmes CSC Agent 6:35pm, Friday 16th June 2006

Dear Dr Hilal,
This has been caused by a problem with VMBU. Our networks team are looking into this as a matter of urgency.

Please accept our apologies and assurance that this will be resolved shortly.

Regards,
Mike Holmes

You still have not answered my question. I know there is a problem with the VMUA, I cam see it. My question is this: How much Peake Time usage allowance do I have untill 9 July?
Martin Dean CSC Agent 3:36am, Sunday 18th June 2006

Dear Dr Hilal,
you are currently 0.63gb form level 1 management

Regards,
Martin Dean

That means you are giving me the allowence of one month for the peroind from 22 May to 9 July. That`s more than one and half months, simply because of a fault in your system that you acknowleged. Please read my other questions
I am sorry to say that if this is not sorted and I am put on level 1 management as you indicated, I will have no choice but to move to another provider.

EH
Adam Rennison CSC Agent 2:41pm, Sunday 18th June 2006

Dear Dr Hilal,
I am sorry that you feel this way, our developers are aware of this issue and are working on a resolution as a matter of urgency.

Regards,
Adam Rennison
N/A

grrr

Computer says no...

I nearly punched the screen then...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plausible_deniability