cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VMBU broken?

N/A

VMBU broken?

No details for today so far although I know I downloaded 5GB from Microsoft MSDN between 0040 and 0400

Edit: And where's Monday's data? It disappeared when my new billing month started yesterday (23rd).
4 REPLIES
N/A

VMBU broken?

Mine's ok
Community Veteran

VMBU broken?

You need to raise a ticket (question) as something is wrong.
drumtochty

VMBU broken?

So what's the Visat Beta 2 like. Your lucky to download it in three hours . Was the 64 bit and 32 bit separate downloads.

Downloaded Office 2007 after midnight which was about 400 Meg and it is not showing up on my VMBU.

Suppose the Vista Beta is a bit to big to attach to an email.

eddie
N/A

VMBU broken?

@Peter - thanks, ticket raised.

So what's the Visat Beta 2 like. Your lucky to download it in three hours . Was the 64 bit and 32 bit separate downloads.

Yes, different downloads. 64bit is 1GB larger than the 32bit version (approx 3.2GB and 4.1GB) but then both do include all Vista versions! I only downloaded 32 bit versions of Vista B2 and Longhorn Server B2.

Don't know what it's like yet as there seems to be a problem on the MSDN subscription site as it doesn't seem to be able to allocate the Vista product keys for me yet Cry

Downloaded Office 2007 after midnight which was about 400 Meg and it is not showing up on my VMBU.

Ahhh, perhaps MS downloads are free from VMBU :lol: !!!

Suppose the Vista Beta is a bit to big to attach to an email.

Hmmm, yes :lol: