cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VMBU This Week?

LiamM
Grafter

VMBU This Week?

We will be updating our View My Broadband Usage (VMBU) tool this week so that customers can track their total and peak bandwidth usage.

Well it's Friday... and I don't see the VMU. I would consider Friday to be the end of the week myself, the business week anyway.

Any updates on when this will be going live then? Because I don't see any maintainance scheduled.
70 REPLIES
N/A

VMBU This Week?

Is it the end of the day Smiley or is it even close of business, or in fact is it even 10am Smiley

The change control has been signed off, I wanted to make sure that it was right before it went and now that the testing has been completed by the QA team we are happy. It will roll today.
LiamM
Grafter

VMBU This Week?

Thats wonderful. Good news... I knew you would deliver.

I only queried it really because there was no status posting regarding the maintanance so I was wondering if it was going to go on. I'm guessing no downtime is required?

Dev work at PN has always been lacking in my opinion - it's good to see things are turning around and thanks for the heads up Smiley
N/A

VMBU This Week?

cool...

cheers for the update Cheesy
N/A

VMBU This Week?

It will roll today.

Awesome Wink
Wheelie
Grafter

VMBU This Week?

Now thats very good news Stewart Wink
Community Veteran

VMBU This Week?

Not to be a pessimist but, wasn't the new VMBU rolled out for FUP and retracted within a few minutes of go live....

There are still no guarantees, but my money is on it being fine this time round...
Ben_Brown
Grafter

VMBU This Week?

There are no guarantees, however I've known Stew for some time now and when he says something's going to happen, it happens.
Community Veteran

VMBU This Week?

I did get that impression too.

This is good news, it should quel at least some of the discontent now.

Cant wait to see it.
N/A

VMBU This Week?

Not to be a pessimist but, wasn't the new VMBU rolled out for FUP and retracted within a few minutes of go live....

The issue was that it was decided FUP was not the right way to go as we have said and thus the VMBU which was quite specific to that was not rolled out. Even though they seem the same this VMBU has actually been written from the start by the dev guys and they have done a good job on it.

I will post an announcement when we are go.
Community Veteran

VMBU This Week?

Any idea of a rough time?
LiamM
Grafter

VMBU This Week?

I look forward to it Cheesy
glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

VMBU This Week?

It's on line now.