Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VMBU Query

mcsheepie
Grafter

VMBU Query

Hi
Just a quick question, has anyone noticed that there VMBU for last night isn't right? Mine shows that i used 300MB paid for usage last night but i know i used more (the file i downloaded was 350MB, plus uploading..) My off peak stuff seems to be right though, just stuff missing in peak.
I'm close to my 2GB limit with one day left and i don't want to get charged for an extra 2GB beacuse my vmbu ain't right. I would raise a ticket but i'd like a quick answer (yes, that was a subtle dig at the tickets, an update on 21259642 would be nice Wink )
So, do i go with the amount my vmbu says or stay well away from the internet tonight just in case its wrong on my side but not pluses?
4 REPLIES
James
Grafter

VMBU Query

Hi there,

I'm looking at this now and will try and get some kind of feedback for you over the course of today.
mcsheepie
Grafter

VMBU Query

Hi there,

I'm looking at this now and will try and get some kind of feedback for you over the course of today.

Cheers
James
Grafter

VMBU Query

The people I've been speaking to in Development believe that this is going to be caused by:

a) Lag in the CBC accounting
b) We discard some vmbu data at 8am and midnight.

What time were you running this download from and to? At what kind of speed?
mcsheepie
Grafter

VMBU Query

The people I've been speaking to in Development believe that this is going to be caused by:

a) Lag in the CBC accounting
b) We discard some vmbu data at 8am and midnight.

What time were you running this download from and to? At what kind of speed?

I can't remember the exact times but it was between 7 and 11, speed varied from 20 - 100kbps (took about 2-3 hours to finish)