cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VMBU Problem

Braith
Grafter

VMBU Problem

I checked my usage and there seems to be a slight problem with it the information goes like this Summary Oct 15 2005 - Nov 14 2005

Peak time usage so far this month: 2.21GB

Usage so far this month: 0.06GB

What i would like to know is that if the usage has been reset because of my billing cycle why has the total monthly usage been reset but peak time usage is still showing what looks like data transfer from the previous month? Called customer service this morning and spoke to someone who wasn't quite sure about this but said i should wait until tommorrow, is it possibly an issue with the new VMBU tool showing peak time usage? as this is the first time i have been billed since it was introduced.
4 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

VMBU Problem

Hi,

We've not had any other reports of this yet, so it looks like it could be an isolated incident.

Your usage won't have been reset yet, as this doesn't happen untill you are actually billed, as everything is carried out by the same systems. I've had a quick look at your VMBU, and although the totals on the first page are a little strange, if you click the more detailed view, your usage would appear to be accurate.
N/A

VMBU Problem

Hi,

I have the same problem with VMBU for the period Oct 15 - Nov 14

Peak usage so far 22.1 GB

Usage 0.8 GB

so there are at least two of us with this problem

(seems like total usage has been reset a day early)

Paul
N/A

VMBU Problem

I have a 1.14gb difference between monthly and weekly totals and have had since the start of my billing period. I actually raised it in these forums and also sent a pm to one of the comms teams about it. Im not personally fussed to be honest - never get anywhere near SUP, but these things need to work for people who may be punished for inadvertantly breaking the limit when they are working with duff information.
JonathanW
Grafter

VMBU Problem

Hi,

I've passed this through interally, to get someone to have a look at it, just to ensure that everything is running okay on the back end. As it would apepar that the total bandwidth has been reset early for some reason.

For reference, the problem number is 28717.