Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VMBU / Peak time management problem

N/A

My account (BB+) is on level 1 management, as shown here:

Yet, if i view the amount used this month, it's under 1GB, as shown here:

Is this down to my bandwidth usage not been reset or?

Ticket: 19288928
12 REPLIES
michaelscott
Grafter

It's May 1st today, so likely any usage "this month" is what you've used today.,
N/A

My billing day is the 26th, so my month runs from the 25th to the 25th, as shown at the top of the second image.
N/A

It does look as if either it hasn't been reset properly (which should be all automagic and smooth with the new system, hehe) or its not separating your peak and off-peak.
tcs2000
Grafter

It's just a complete mess and it's about time Plusnet sorted out the VMBU.
They've had a month to do it so what's the big problem PlusnetHuh?Huh
N/A

Update

I have added your details to internal Problem (ID 31943). Any updates to this will be reflected in work carried out on your account. You may request updates to this problem here.

Regards
N/A

Well that's a step in the right direction Smiley
Have you had the management removed though? this shouldn't be a complex process and should be priority for those impacted by the problem. Or have been offered a refund for the time when the connection you are paying for is not useable in the way it should? If not I'd push for it, this is far from the first time these problems have occurred.
Community Veteran

I have a similar problem today on my Payg 10Gb account. Just raised a ticket, number is 19299702.

All web access is now blocked, I can see portal.plus.net OK, but anything else brings up a message:

Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.

Help please. Cry

SW.
--
3Mb FTTC
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed
N/A

This is annoying, i've now recieved my MaxDSL upgrade but can't tell if it's performing well due to it being wrongly 'managed'
N/A

Tell me if I'm being stupid, buy why can't Plusnet turn off the restrictions now, while sorting out the underlying fault(s)? Also, it would be nice if we have some feedback on these investigations. The only correspondence I get are emails saying I'm on the next level of restriction....
N/A

I have a similar problem today on my Payg 10Gb account. Just raised a ticket, number is 19299702.

All web access is now blocked, I can see portal.plus.net OK, but anything else brings up a message:

Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.

Help please. Cry

SW.

suffereing the same problem for some time now... with no avail...
maybe Plus should employ some real developers instead of virtual ones.
N/A

This is annoying, i've now recieved my MaxDSL upgrade but can't tell if it's performing well due to it being wrongly 'managed'

I dont think that the lack of ability to get the full sync speed for downloading is a wrong management.
Rather more the way I understand it is that the reason we all lack an email or ticket is because BT need to supply Plusnet with a delta report. So in essence plusnet didnt have a clue you had been upgraded till you told them. Even now they cant do nothing till BT have finished their tests.

But thats how I have understood it

Regards,
N/A

Level 2 now, and i'm yet to his 1.5GB peak Shockedops: