cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VMBU Monthly Usage

N/A

VMBU Monthly Usage

I'm not sure about anyone else, but the *Only* thing I can find as a fault with this new style VMBU is the lack of it showing the total monthly usage on the front page, it seems to show the week fine, but not the month,

I would find this a very useful feature, what about the rest of you guys?

(I know the monthly usage is there if you click for the breakdown, but it doesn't appear on the front, or maybe its just as its still in its first week for me)
4 REPLIES
N/A

VMBU Monthly Usage

On mine i have two boxes.

One has the months with a nice big graph and a breakdown of the months usage and below it is the weeks breakdown.

pic:-

Hmm, just realised im showing my many Gbs off peak usage... eek Cheesy
N/A

VMBU Monthly Usage

Yeah, thats similar to how mine looks, except it seems to only be doing this weeks usage.

My billing date was 8th, the main page for the tool shows about 2gb usage, where as doing an overview for the details for the month shows the 10gb usage that it should be. Maybe it is a bug.
Community Veteran

VMBU Monthly Usage

The top box IS your monthly usage broken down into peak/off-peak so if it differs from the breakdown then you need to raise a ticket and get it investigated.
N/A

VMBU Monthly Usage

Thank you, I will raise a ticket then, as it seems to just be showing the usage since having the new tool, but will see what they say.

Thank you.