Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIEW MY USAGE NOT UP TO DATE

SheffieldMike
Grafter

VIEW MY USAGE NOT UP TO DATE

Not a major issue -

But the graph on View My Usage is suggesting zero usage for the past 8 days or so. No 'line' above the baseline at all.
However the total hours over 3 months could well be accurate.

Is there some problem with this service? Will it soon be fixed?

And on the same topic - can the scale for this either be amended or (better) made active, so that it adjusts to fit the data? At present the scale is so far out of balance that interpreting the results is difficult to say the least.
1 REPLY
N/A

RE: VIEW MY USAGE NOT UP TO DATE

> Not a major issue -
>
> But the graph on View My Usage is suggesting zero usage for the past 8 days or so. No 'line' above the baseline at all.
> However the total hours over 3 months could well be accurate.
>
> Is there some problem with this service? Will it soon be fixed?
>
> And on the same topic - can the scale for this either be amended or (better) made active, so that it adjusts to fit the data? At present the scale is so far out of balance that interpreting the results is difficult to say the least.

Hi Mike,

This is due to a maintenance issue and our servers are still collecting the reporting for this information. However this information is not at this time being displayed in the “View My Usage” section of our portal.

You should find that over the next few days that this information is generated on the portal and you will have an accurate guide about the time you spend on line

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Dave

| David Scarpa.................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Senior Technical Consultant.........for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ------