cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT Invoices

N/A

VAT Invoices

PlusNet's debiting of 30-odd GBP from our credit card every month is very reliable. VAT is presumably charged at the standard rate, but no VAT invoice is issued. I can imaginge that the VAT inspector will take issue with us if we try to recover the VAT and have no invoice to prove that we paid it!

If PlusNet charges its business customers VAT, I believe under the VAT Act, it is obliged to issue a VAT invoice upon request. It seems reluctant to do this.

Perhaps an alternative to sending out a paper invoice out every month would be a web page, where customers (once logged in) could print the applicable VAT invoices.

If this is a non-starter for any reason, I will keep trying to get invoices the old fashioned way!

Regards.

Mark Hill.
3 REPLIES
N/A

VAT Invoices

Click "Account details" to the left, then "View transactions"
N/A

VAT Invoices

Philip,

Thanks for the reply. Solid gold service! (I think there are some in PlusNet support that do not know of this facility.)

My 'bean counter' now has a pile of paper from the printer and a smile on her face!

Regards.

Mark.
Ianwild
Grafter

VAT Invoices

Philip,

Thanks for the reply. Solid gold service! (I think there are some in PlusNet support that do not know of this facility.)

That is very worrying. I don't suppose you rememebr who you spoke to? perhaps you could email me (iwild@plus.net) with the time and date of the call where you were told this?

Cheers,

Ian