cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usuage Chart

N/A

Usuage Chart

Sorry for sounding thick but I cant work out exactly how much time I have used up. Just received an email telling me that I have gone over my limit for the week, I guess you mean last week as isn't calculated Tues-Mon?
Cheers
6 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Usuage Chart

Yep mega thick, cant even spell usage Sad

N/A

LOL,
Hi David,

The View My Usage is only designed as a guide for your connection. i have posted the information our internal reporting has broughtup on your account. If you login to Contact Us and view all Contacts you can see this information.

Thanks
Chris
--
| Chris Rugen.....................................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Senior Technical Consultant..........................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............................@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----------- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----------------+
N/A

Chris
Many thanks for that, thing is how do I work out what I have used and what I have left for the week?
N/A

> Chris
> Many thanks for that, thing is how do I work out what I have used and what I have left for the week?

Hi David,
At the moment the only method we have of showing what hours you've used is the Usage graph. We are working on the new system, which will show more, and more useful, information on hours used etc.
Regards

--
| Daniel Hubbard...............................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
+ ------ My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -------------+
SheffieldMike
Grafter

> > Chris
> > Many thanks for that, thing is how do I work out what I have used and what I have left for the week?
>

There are many rograms out there which will meater your web time obver a period - tell you how long you have been on in this connection and/or over the last week or month. ome will also give you an 'alarm clock' if you are on for over (say) three hours on one occasion.

Personally I use ConnectPal Pro which is a paid-for program (but with a shareware 'free trial') and which does quite a bit more than this - e.g. auto browser launch, auto program launch, auto redial, multiple profiles, etc etc. But if you go to one of the internet shareware/software sites you will find other free ones too.

You can find out about ConnectPal Pro at www.connectpal.com - there will be links to it from sites such as TUCOWS or Netscape/shareware as well. These sites will have other programs on the same lines.

MIKE.

N/A

As far as I am aware some improvements to view my usage are planned for very soon, possibly next week. We will of course make more information avaiable when possible.
Thank you for the information on counters, I hope this is of use to David.

Thanks
Chris
--
| Chris Rugen.....................................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
+ ----------- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----------------+