cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usertools Plusnet moderators

N/A

Guys plus net has a diamond service in usertools, but you don't publicise it properly!!

Think of the posts you'd save if people were autmatically notified of whats published there.

I'm exasperated that PN don't make proper use of it.

I didn't even know about it until recently and i've been with PN since july 04...and i'm a techy
4 REPLIES
csogilvie
Grafter

Guys plus net has a diamond service in usertools, but you don't publicise it properly!!

It's good to know people like the service it's providing, thanks Smiley

How would you like to see PlusNet promote it? I can't guarantee they'll listen, but if you've any ideas it always helps :lol:

Colin
N/A

It is just not publicised enough, you maybe want a banner on member centre portal

'Broadband Problems? Check Usertools to see latest tecnical info' or something along those lines.

Usertools really should be users first port of call before posting on forums with issues
N/A

How would you like to see PlusNet promote it? I can't guarantee they'll listen, but if you've any ideas it always helps :lol:

I have said the very same thing before. I even brought it up at the customer forum back in December.

I think the usertools area wants to be linked on the left hand side. More so than USENET as it would prove more benficial ( not profit though I hope it is understood ) to Plusnet to have a usertools link there.

It currently resides somewhere within the very dark and deep realms of the "Help & Support" section. I personally think that when a user goes there they would rather open a ticket then try and look for a link they dont know exists.

I say link it on the left under "Discussion forums" and above "USENET" but thats me.

Regards,
csogilvie
Grafter

I can certainly raise it with PlusNet, and see what they say...