cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Users Granted Special Access

N/A

Why on a certain account that was posting on forums here today can no longer post replys or new topic.

Msg when trying to post replys etc .....
Sorry, but only users granted special access can reply to posts in this forum

Has this user been banned for posting?
17 REPLIES
Community Veteran

That depends what user it is. Anyone who has been banned for any reason will be well aware of the reasoning for this and will have been sent an email regarding the reason(s). If you tell us the username we can check and if its just a permissions problem look into it.

Chris
N/A

User name is " restricted "
thank you
N/A

northpuprea,

If it is not a permission problem and was indeed due to the behaviour then I think if you read the following you might understand

same as when i raise a ticket with plusnet then, they wont give me a straight answer. [censored] [censored]. just cut me off 1 week into my new month and throttle me down to 5k/2k. skeet skeet skeet all over you mods, you as bad as the real* PN support team who at the best of times are [censored] pathetic. bury your heads in the sand and hope this goes away as small factions rise up against you and shows you the power is in the consumers hands and not the hands of greedy, stupid and reckless companys. I hope it happens soon and the PN is sent to the history books as an ISP that once was.

Why edit when you can del.

That came from page 3 in this thread.

I know that everyone gets frustrated, but even I feel that this may perhaps have been a little step too far.

Regards,
N/A

I bet the Zen forums never get people who are that angry. Hmm, wonder why.
N/A

Oliver,

Granted there are issues and these need to be worked out. But do you in all honesty think that the statement above is fair?

I see it as a personal attack on the mods. To be honest, not even I would tolerate this and hey im just another John Doe.

There are issues which concern us all, but there is a way in which to resolve these issues and more importantly there is an acceptable manner in which to do it. No one will ever get anywhere speaking to people in a disrespectful manner.

But hey as mentioned above, who am I. Im just another John Doe.

Regards,
N/A

I'm not excusing it, just saying it's understandable. Plusnet don't care to resolve the issues, so he's lashing out at whoever else is to hand. If Plusnet persist on upsetting customers, this is what happens.
N/A

there is a way in which to resolve these issues and more importantly there is an acceptable manner in which to do it.

I have asked a direct question to the pusnet CS team via a ticket over 8 times now.

On each occasion I have received an answer to a question I haven't asked.

Furthermore, I have never received an answer to the question I have asked.

At what point, do you think I should give up, and try to ask my question in a more confrontational way?
N/A

onsloej,

I am not saying that you are not entitled to;

A) Get annoyed
B) Get Upset
C) Show your upset to plusnet.

However these should not be done by means of;

A) Personal attacks
B) Using faul language
C) Appear to be answering or demanding answers in a threatening manner
D) Appear to be using an abusive manner
etc etc

No matter where you go now you will always see a note on the wall somewhere in offices and shops explaining that if you treat staff in an abusive, threatening or other such manner you will be barred.

I dont see why these boards should have to be or will be any different.

Regards,
N/A

Working for Plusnet Customer Support must be like working as a traffic warden, issuing tickets to annoyed people all day.
N/A

No matter where you go now you will always see a note on the wall somewhere in offices and shops explaining that if you treat staff in an abusive, threatening or other such manner you will be barred.

How about the old traditional sign that said "The customer is always right?"

If I have asked my question numerous times, and still not received an answer to the question I have actually asked, What do you suggest my next course of action is?
N/A

onsleoj,

I know that in the good old fashioned rule book "The Customer Is Always Right" this used to be the case. This is still largly the case for a staff meetings and such.

I dont think that if any business actually gave the customer what they wanted everytime that they complained that the business would survive beyond a month or two. Cause what would happen ( I know this cause I used to do it ) the customer who did this and got that would tell his mates, and then they would do it and pass on the good news to theirs, and then they would also try it and pass it on and so on and so on.
How long could a business survive for if this were to happen?

On the same token I am not saying that the company or business is right for doing what they are and that we should roll over and beg for forgivness and take it just like that.
On the contrary, things have got to be worked out.

In your case, I can understand that yes you have asked the same question over and over again ( Would I be wrong in thinking this would be something to do with the allowance for BB+ ? ) and have as yet not obtained an answer.

I can not seriously tell you what your next cause of action should or could be. This is for you to decide alone. What I am inclined to say is that it has been well documented in the past that getting answers out of Plusnet is like getting a gallon of blood ( Let alone a drop of blood ) out of a stone. The information ( as from my experience ) will only be releasedas and when Plusnet are ready, if they wish to release it at all this is.

Regards,
N/A

I dont think that if any business actually gave the customer what they wanted everytime that they complained that the business would survive beyond a month or two.

How about if the customer was only asking for the service that they signed up for?

How about if the customer was only asking for the supplier to justify why they have changed the service the customer signed up for without notice?

How about if the supplier was ignoring the customers requests for the supplier to justify the actions taken by the supplier against the customer when they are braking the contract the supplier agreed with the customer.

PLEASE DONT GET ME WRONG. I am not having a dig at you personally tomspcs, you are simply a medium for me to express these views..... (I know which side of the fence you sit on)
N/A

onsloej,

Which side of the fence do you suppose I am sitting on then ? :lol:

As for your other statements, if I read them as openly as they were written ( as in I enterperate as to what they are refering to and what they mean ) then I would say that the answers are already on the boards in plain view. I would further say that what you are asking for is an expansion or elaboration on these.
LiamM
Grafter

With regards to the OP's original question, I have been informed by Plusnet that the username given is no longer an account holder with Plusnet. Therefore his posting access to the forums has been, well, erm, restricted.